Man punches female store clerk

stevesxs9

In cases of unprovoked violence such as this, he should not only serve time but be punched right back in the face. I doubt if he would learn from it though.

kaitheteen

Hey maybe something else was bothering him at the time and he just couldn't take it anymore. You never know what his personal life was like. Maybe he just snapped.

Man, I really feel her pain here. I used to work at a liquor store in a poor neighborhood, and I swear, so many times a day people would come in a quarter short on a dollar beer or cigar, and just expect me to pay for it now so they could owe me. It is just ridiculous. And there worst part about this video isn't even the guy punching the girl. It is in all of the people who just stood around and watched her get hit and did nothing about it.

lei

Wow, he probably has anger issues. I don't care what insults went around during the dispute...there shouldn't even be a conflict over 40 cents. But then again, that could've been all he had...not for me to judge.

Muthoni

He must have had some other pending issues to reacts this way. When the dispute of the 41 cents arose he just snapped and hit this female store clerk who was in his line of vision. He needs anger management training because there are so many things in this life that will make him angry. He cannot go hitting everyone who makes him angry.

PhilA

This was a while ago, I wonder if they caught the guy. The footage was quite good and he had some features people who know him will recongnise.

It's just another example of the stressful, repressed society we live in. I really hope he gets some time behind bars.

davidj96

This is so ridiculous, it's a shame that this is the type of world that we live in today. Obviously this man has no respect whatsoever for a female and it was extremely uncalled for, him punching her the way that he did, at all. No man should ever put his hands on a female like that, ever! I cant stand guys that disrespect women in such a way. I hope she sued him.

Sarz

Hey maybe something else was bothering him at the time and he just couldn't take it anymore. You never know what his personal life was like. Maybe he just snapped.

That said it still doesn't excuse his behaviour or justify what he did in any way. He behaved like an animal, I have worked in retail for a long time and witnessed instances like this and they have no idea how it can affect their victims. He is wrong on so many level he definitely weren't raised right to be hitting women we all have problems. He should be locked up.

Teens In Crisis

I think that the bigger problem is almost certainly the people who stood around an allowed injustice to happen. Edmund Burke once said, "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." That's exactly what happened here. It's kind of sad.