Man punches female store clerk

j.somm

Footage shows man punching a California store clerk in the face in a dispute over just 41 cents.

[video=youtube;ZDWmL6CzVeM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDWmL6CzVeM[/video]

l.lopez73

Who assaults someone at a convenience store in front all those people? All the guys in the store with two of them standing behind that p.o.s. didn't do jack to stop him from leaving.

JayeeDolo

This is a perfect example of a grown boy. This is what happens when children aren't raised right, they turn into adults who don't know how to act. Especially over 41 cents? For someone to take it that extreme, he must be suffering from some kind of illness. That would be his ONLY excuse.

Wow, what an idiot. People need to think before they act, because that 41 cents is going to cost him tons of money in legal fees. It's not smart to hit anyone at any time really, if you want to file a complaint over something so trivial then by all means waste your time talking to their boss or something. She didn't deserve that at all!

bala

Am i the only one getting this..??
This video is private. Sorry about that.
Care to tell me what happened...

Looking at the comments i got a thought that they were in a fight for 41 cents and he punches her..is it..?
If so,that clerk doesn't deserve it all.He should think twice before raising his hand against anyone,let alone a clerk.
Is he paranoid..or a retard complete..??

Ricardo187

There's always a good way to resolve things, specially when it's over such a small thing like 41 cents. The people that failed to detain the male are to blame as well, somehow. Citizen arrest is legal as far as I know, and since there's videotaping, there's valid proof of it. This man should be ashamed, not for punching a woman, because women want equality, but for being violent and hurting someone for no reason.

Profit5500

This loser deserves to go to jail over 41 cents. I think we have lost our minds with this matter. I think this fool needs some serious anger management.

Ricardo187

This loser deserves to go to jail over 41 cents. I think we have lost our minds with this matter. I think this fool needs some serious anger management.

I guess people's blaming anger problems a lot in order to excuse their actions, lately. It's not like every single one that goes violent has anger problems. Sometimes they're just violent and have a bad character, maybe due to the education and examples they have grown with.

Gelsemium

I can't see the video, but I've seen plenty of these. A lot of people seem to be retarded, so they go punch a woman for 41 cents? Those persons should really be locked away, they are loose guns.

wulfman

The guy most likely belongs in a mental institution, not a prison. Going berserk over 41 cents LMAO

ic3squid

Well, that's a little bit over reactive considering it was only 41 cents. Hope the judge gave him a psychiatric evaluation, that stuff isn't normal.

Determined2014

That is insane, really insane, something must be wrong with that guy,oing all that in public, I guess the world keeps getting worse.

Profit5500

That is insane, really insane, something must be wrong with that guy,oing all that in public, I guess the world keeps getting worse.
The real problem is that this guy has some anger management issues. I think he would probably have to do some community service after spending time in jail. I hope the guy learns you cannot get mad over 41 cents.

Gelsemium

That is the problem with many many people, most likely due to alcohol or drugs they get completely out of themselves and are a liability to society, really hard cases to manage because they are set free in minutes.

cjdatk

Perfect example of what scumbags do to someone they feel can't fight back. And look at everyone just standing there and don't take any type of action. This is just a BULLY who feels like it's owed to him and what's the big deal it's only .41 cents. If that were the case it wouldn't be such a big deal. Don't you people realize it's time to stand up. The police can't be every where

babyleans

I've seen all kinds of convenience store security videos but this one is just silly. 41 cents? Who does that? I'm pretty sure there was another way to get his money back but it certainly wasn't by punching the store clerk.

ItsZiggy

If you can't see the video, click the "Youtube" button on the right side of the bottom bar, it will open a new tab and take you to the original, should play just fine.

But as for this guy, clearly he's an idiot who deserves to be put in prison.

dariel2323

People continue to be utter morons. Courts contribute by not handing these morons max sentences permitted for assault.

Can any sane person even IMAGINE hitting an adult over a few bucks?