Man Sentenced To Life For Molestation

Anthony

Super Moderator
lifeforMcMillan.jpg
A Milton man has been sentenced to life in prison without parole for the sexual battery of a child.
Vance McMillan, 31, was found guilty of sexual battery of a child younger than 12.
Police reports said in May 2013, McMillan sexually molested the 8 year old victim at his house in Milton.
The victim informed the abuse to her mother who promptly called the Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office.
First Judicial Circuit State Attorney’s Office news issued a statement.
“In May 2013, McMillan sexually molested the 8-year-old victim at his home in Milton,†the statement read. “The child disclosed the abuse to her mother who immediately reported it to the Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office.â€
McMillan was sentenced immediately to life in prison without parole.

Last edited by a moderator:

mimsee

I think this is the correct way to act, child molesters should be put away for life.

I absolutely agree. If someone has so little regard for another human-being to ruin their life in this way (yes, it does ruin a life) then they don't deserve to live a free life among other people. This child will have to go their entire lives not trusting people because of this. It's really sad and a shame.

pattycake

Okay, now if we put all of them behind bars for life then there will hardly be any men left walking around on the street. So are they only going to throw the book at the black sex offenders and let the rest of them skip merrily around?

warmweatherwoman

In my opinion there are three types of criminal that should be jailed for life. Rapists, Child molesters and Senseless murderers (meaning murders done in anything other than self defense). This was a great decision on the part of a court. One less sex offender to deal with on the streets!