Man Stabbed for Eating Thanksgiving Dinner Early

Anthony

Super Moderator
attachment.php

A man in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania was stabbed by his girlfriend in the chest because he started eating Thanksgiving dinner too early. 47-year-old Jacklyn Blake became so angry with her boyfriend that she allegedly chased him around the dining room table before stabbing him.

When police arrived to the scene, they found the boyfriend holding a towel to his chest. He had suffered a stab wound to the chest and also a cut under his eye after the woman allegedly threw the knife at him.

The victim, whose name was not released, was taken to a local hospital to be treated for his injuries, which were not considered life threatening.

According to police, the victim said she’d been drunk earlier in the day and attacked him after she had woken up from her nap. Jacklyn Blake allegedly confessed to the officers. “I stabbed him,†Blake reportedly told one officer.

Blake was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, simple assault, reckless endangerment and making terroristic threats.

[video=youtube_share;YA4jKlmkRB0]http://youtu.be/YA4jKlmkRB0[/video]

Attachments

• turkeydinner.jpg
    turkeydinner.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 1,881
Last edited by a moderator:

pattycake

What the? What?! Braaaaghhh! LOL! I wouldn't call that a simple assault. I hope that that bloke has learned something from that experience and leaves her. I mean, what the hell is going on with people?

Allison2021

Insanity! That stabbing was not about the dinner.
Every holiday, you read about something like that situation. That women was drunk and crazed out of her wits! He could have looked out the window, and she would have used that as a reason for the violence committed against him. He wasn't paying enough attention to her or whatever.
I feel sorry for that man.

SamClemensMT

Thanksgiving is a dangerous holiday. Often times these stabbings aren't about the turkey. Rather, people who have harbored ill feelings for each other are gathering to break bread in the presence of sharp objects. Conversation begins, someone say something they shouldn't have and the next thing you know; the police are being called.

Onionman

Thanksgiving, like Christmas, can be a very stressful time. We are all meant to enjoy it, meant to get together, meant to be thankful. But sometimes the broader stresses of life take over. I don't condone what she did at all. But it would be interesting to know what the full story is in her head.

Gelsemium

Poor guy, sure, he was a bit rude for starting early, but please, stabbing him is for sure not the solution...!

Peninha

lol, what we are coming too, never again I will start eating too early, I don't want to have this sort of problems. :)

Strykstar

Well hopefully he can take this incident and see how he is dating an emotionally unstable person and move on with his life.
You can't stay with a person after they literally stab you in the chest!

Kate

Wow... bet he'll remember *that* every times he sees a turkey for the rest of his life! I agree with the other posters that there's surely something else going on here... something that was probably ready to blow for a long time.

On the other hand, hope he didn't end up with salmonella for eating the stuffing before it was thoroughly cooked. :rolleyes:

pattycake

Insanity! That stabbing was not about the dinner.
Every holiday, you read about something like that situation. That women was drunk and crazed out of her wits! He could have looked out the window, and she would have used that as a reason for the violence committed against him. He wasn't paying enough attention to her or whatever.
I feel sorry for that man.

You may be right. I might have been about attention. But I believe it was the dinner. A lot of people who prepare a big holiday meal don't want it eaten before a certain time.

mairj23

The things that happen here in this country are amazing. This lady is more than drunk, she's a bit crazy. I'm laughing but at a lost for word with this one.