Montana Man Hid Camera In Ex-Girlfriend's Shower

Rainman

A man who had hidden a camera in his ex-girlfriend's shower was arrested by cops and arraigned in court. In his defense, the man claimed that he'd used the camera to watch chickens he'd been cleaning in the bathtub but [conveniently] forgot to remove it. He was charged with surreptitious observation in a residence and if found guilty his voyeurism will get him a six month prison sentence.

Gelsemium

Wow, so most likely he kept on checking her with the friends, nasty indeed. What an insane chicken story though! :D

Nate5

That's... really creepy. I hear about people with psychotic exes on the news on the time. Thank goodness that man was arrested in time. Who knows how much further he would have gone from setting up a hidden camera. Do you happen to have a source for this incident?

Gin0710

What a sick bastard! I would have kicked him in the nads for doing that. No one should have to put up with that garbage.

stevesxs9

There's no cause or reason for spying on anyone especially when your invading their privacy. So hopefully he learns his lesson in jail.

hayrake

He said he'd been watching chickens he'd been cleaning in the bathtub? Yeah, right. Well, if he was my ex I think I'd want to string him up by his toenails either way.

LitoLawless

Can anyone explain to me why people do things like this I mean, it just makes no sense. I makes even less sense if he installed the camera after they broke up. I mean, it's really creepy either way, but if she's your girlfriend then there's a chance she might've been into it at some point. Yea, he's going to have quite the time in jail, that's for sure.

jeremy2

I think that man had other evil motives when installing that camera.He was probably snooping on his ex and use those images of her in the shower to blackmail her.

Gelsemium

That could be the reason, installing a camera there is something sick and if I was his ex I would check my place for cameras as well.

Whitewolf2578

All young boys have had this fantasy. I used to want to do this kind of thing to like a babysitter or something. This guy lives in my state though, that makes Montana look bad! Pretty useless though since she was an ex that he had already seen naked many times, a bit creepy though.

btatro

Quite the pitiful excuse. Please. Glad they saw through that and were able to punish the creep.

Kamarsun1

Wow he said he was using it to watch chickens in the tub, Your watching a bit more then chickens. I never heard of that one before, he get's an A for originality, even if the story makes no sense at all.

missbishi

Using it to watch chickens? My word, I have never heard anything more ridiculous! Hopefully they threw the book at him. I also hope the lady in question is able to get on with her life now and doesn't end up with any trust issues.

weepforsweep

This is a very creepy thing to do to somebody. I think he should of had himself been recorded taking a shower for a year but not jail.

Muthoni

I must admit that this is a very creative man; cleaning chicken? I have never heard of that one before. He tried to defend himself even when the evidence proved otherwise. He did not know when to let go of his ex. I hope that he has learned his lesson that he cannot violate the privacy of someone.