More evidence?

Peninha

The fact is that even when the evidences are clear something the guilty people walk out free and that is the scariest part to me because I don't see the human life getting the respect it deserves.

Rainman

Wow! Maybe we jumped the gun on this one? Maybe not. Hopefully they'll get to the bottom of it, so we don't have another Ferguson on our hands!

Gap remains in video record of fatal SC police shooting

Why is some footage missing? Was it edited out? Or the person filming the incident just couldn't get that part that would either get the cop convicted or prove that . . .

Anyway, since there is some missing evidence this complicates things. It no longer is an open and shut case.

JoanMcWench

Missing video doesn't un-explain why he dropped a taser next to this man's body after handcuffing AFTER shooting him multiple time. Unless there was some kind of discussion between victim & cop that's missing off this video where the victim tells him it's all good to drop a taser by my dying body I can't really switch gears on how I feel about this one. What I saw on video was a cop doing the wrong thing. No missing video changes that.