Moron Takes Heroin To Court

Rhoda D'Ettore

While appearing to court for a drug possession charge, a 23 yr old guy showed up at the courthouse with a syringe in his pocket. The officers frisked him and found the needle containing heroine, and he said, "I thought I left it in my car".

He was arrested on another count of possession. HOW stupid are these people?

ally79

Well apparently this guy is especially stupid, at least I hope this level of stupidity is not the norm. I'll bet if the officers had checked his car that would have found more and he would have been in even more trouble.

Nate5

How dumb do you have to be to be caught with illegal drugs in a place surrounded by judges and policement? And telling the police officers that "he thought he left it in his car?" Well, I guess the drugs do affect their brains, so they may not be thinking properly.

Patrick

The only reason I can think of was that he was high. In any case, a junkie like him deserves more punishment for abusing drugs.

Rhoda D'Ettore

The more I keep reading the news, the more I think that something has infiltrated the food and water supplies to make us all stupid!

I think parents need to instill fear in their kids again... no one takes responsibility for their kids nor their own actions. Maybe if his parents did a better job, then maybe he wouldnt be a junkie today.

jeremy2

While appearing to court for a drug possession charge, a 23 yr old guy showed up at the courthouse with a syringe in his pocket. The officers frisked him and found the needle containing heroine, and he said, "I thought I left it in my car".

He was arrested on another count of possession. HOW stupid are these people?
I can only blame the drugs he was obviously using.I mean,which normal person can do that unless they are high on something? That only made the judge's work much easier as the evidence was right before him.

LitoLawless

This is hilarious! Why would someone take drugs anywhere that has cops just crawling all over the place is beyond me. I guess he thought that there wouldn't be a search and he could get away with it. Maybe he did some heroin before he went to court and it seemed like a good idea.

DancingLady

He clearly needs to be sent to rehab. That is the kind of things an addict will do. It's stupid, but that's because drug addiction causes someone to be unable to use their brain to full capacity and it's pretty easy to make a stupid decision when there are drugs in you system. I hope they make him go through a good rehab program so he can get a chance to have a life again.

weepforsweep

Some people need to do a little thinking before going to court. This would have been the most thinking he has over done in his life.

Rosyrain

Wow, I wonder what inside of his brain made him think that was a good idea. I mean really! Most courts these day do have some sort of search procedure to keep the safety of the building.

mrsbright

He clearly needs to be sent to rehab. That is the kind of things an addict will do. It's stupid, but that's because drug addiction causes someone to be unable to use their brain to full capacity and it's pretty easy to make a stupid decision when there are drugs in you system. I hope they make him go through a good rehab program so he can get a chance to have a life again.

That's the comment that makes the most sense. I agree!

I don't think that "he should be punished for using drugs" is really gonna help him or anyone. He should be punished for selling; he should be punished for any harm he might have caused others. He should not be punished for screwing up his own life.

Muthoni

I think that abusing drugs has confused him. He actually thought he had left the drugs in the car? I am sure that the officer who searched him could not believe his eyes. There is hope for this young man to be rehabilitated to fit better in the society. Drugs enslave someone to waste their life away.

stevesxs9

Yeah I agree he needs to be in rehab because you can see what its done to his life. But that's just the first step, and the hard part is to stay off drugs and try to get his life together.

missbishi

He must have been completely out of his mind. I know he needs to be punished, but I also hope that he gets some help in the pen. Maybe this incident will be a turning point for him - after all, it ranks amongst the stupidest things people have ever done! He must realise things have to change after this!

tanker

This is proof that the guy is mentally incapable. The judge should order the case dismissed and have the guy commited to a mental institute of some sort. Some people have mental disorders of some sort and they are mentally ill. A person like this obviously can not see the consequences of his actions and is not fit for trial.

The guy should be commited.