Mother jailed for ripping off son's genitals, tries to superglue them back on

gett395

That poor boy. There's the physical aspect, but also how is he going to recover emotionally from this? He is scarred for life indeed.

bala

A disgusting act.How could she do it to her own son.Superglue..? wth..is she out of her mind,darn it,that is a a body part and not some broken furniture. I cant believe that a parent can do things like these to harm their own child and cause them that much pain and distress.That poor boy will be scarred for life.To me this is equivalent to "attempt to murder" and she should be imprisoned for a long time.

trose

She should go to prison for a long time for doing something so sick! She could be mentally not right to think to do something so terrible. I hope that's her only child and she doesn't have more.

Profit5500

This happened in San Antonio Texas? Man I feel more sorry for that poor boy he would never be able to have sex with women ever. What was that mom so mad about anyway? Superglue was not going to fix this boys nuts getting him away from this crazy woman is for the better.

Peninha

How can a mother rip off the genitals from her kid? And trying to glue them back? I really can't believe this sort of things happens for real...!

bradyjim86

This can surely make you cringe. I wonder how she would feel if someone cut off her fingers one at a time. This way she could never grab onto anything again

Profit5500

She should be put on the electric chair I mean that ball ripping was too much. I think the boy should be awarded a college fund LOL so he can get this whole thing out of his head.

fareakyman

Okay, this is sickening. Did she have a history of mental problems? It just doesn't seem right doing something like that out of the blue. I'm really sorry for the child though, for having such a bad parent. But mostly for the immense pain he must have felt during the whole "operation".

ItsZiggy

Does anyone have any followup news from this? I'm genuinely curious if the FBI ever found why she was so angry, or if it was an accident of some sort?

stevesxs9

This woman does not deserve to even be around children. You can't love anyone when you do unforgivable acts like this.

Profit5500

This woman does not deserve to even be around children. You can't love anyone when you do unforgivable acts like this.
Not only that but her parental rights should be taken away by the courts. I don't think a mother like her should ever be around kids ever. So I can see why some people should not be parents.

dannybuntu

As shocking as it sounds, I guess that the world really has a lot of people with mental issues. Just add this to the bucket of pain that's currently happening in the world right now, and I'm beginning to think that nothing surprises me anymore.

Mental sickness, low intelligence, financial problems and the added stress of emotional issues could really make people do some really abhorrent things.

That's not even including the issues caused by societal problems that could really mess up the minds of a people. Things like war atrocities, terrorism and such.

Muthoni

This is a drastic reaction to being angry; she rips the son’s genitals in a moment of anger? Rational thinking does not take over to convince her to take her son to the hospital after the anger has subsided. Some people are not cut out to be parents or to be around others for that matter.

taki

Oh dear sweet Jesus how could someone do that to any child must less their own. She is obviously insane and needs to be put away for a long time until we as as society can be sure she won't be ripping any more genitals off of children. Gawd! I could have went my whole life without knowing this.