Murder in Central Florida

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Roopnarine-Guerrero.jpg

As usual the crazies of Central Florida were out in force during the past week. On the 4th of July Eric Roopnarine was murdered allegedly by the usual creeps that can be found in Central Florida. According to police Konrad Schafer used his fathers high powered rifle to kill Eric for fun. No reason behind it, just out to have some fun. Konrad Schafer said that David Damus drove him around so he could randomly pick out targets. These kids have to be stopped. They are cowardly punks, truly hope they get beaten to a pulp while they are in jail. Unfortunately since Konrad Schafer is only 15, he will probably be free one day but with any kind of luck he will be hit by a car or better yet it would be comforting to find out that he was paralyzed from the neck down and had to spend the reset of his life watching others live and do normal activities. I would love to see the torment in his face watching others be able to have fun and eat with out the assistance of others.

Unfortunately this is the usual for Central Florida. Orlando has been by many different accounts the 3rd most dangerous city in the United States per-capita. I would love to see someone kill their loved ones. I hate to be cold hearted but it is time that the criminals realize that their family should have to pay with their lives. Hardly a week goes by without someone getting shot in Orlando and Central Florida. I am not sure why there is so much gun violence but I think allot of it is tied to the lower education levels in Central Florida.

Attachments

• Roopnarine-and-Guerrero.jpg
    Roopnarine-and-Guerrero.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 69