My brother gave me a copy of Insanity

bdanson

My brother gave me a copy of Insanity, I need to get back into shape so I'm thinking about trying it out. Anybody try it?

marcbuton

If you are looking to lose weight and get in better shape cardio wise Insanity is real good. The cardio workouts from Insanity are better than p90x. But if you're looking for a good overall workout then I would go with p90x.

Rob93FL

If you got it for free, then you might as well try it. I wouldn't pay money for it though. Why would I pay over $100 for a workout and some dieting tips? Everything that I could ever want to know is at my fingertips with my laptop and smartphone. I can find out anything that I want to know about exercising with a simple, free Google search. These programs are only good for people who are technologically challenged and lack the motivation to go to the gym.

ic3squid

Well, you could get the same results with researching on the internet, but I guess you could just give it a try. It's a real good workout for cardio I hear.

bala

It is not called Insanity without a reason. It is a very hard workout to do.You might not be able to follow it completely the whole way through each time. Especially since you probably aren't in shape yet.It's fun - but make it suit you and lastly..it works wonders provided you formulate an apt plan..!!

guveneur

Insanity will kick your butt. When you first start, don't be ashamed if you're laying on the floor half way through. The cool thing about it is seeing your progress week after week. You'll see you're getting closer and closer to doing the whole thing. Stick with it and you'll be glad you did.