Nancy Grace

timelord731

Does anybody actually take her seriously? She is one of the most incompetent and annoying people on television, in my opinion.

Rosyrain

I kind of enjoy watching her show. There is a lot of good information broadcasted and she is not afraid to voice her opinions on how she feels about people. I am sure some of it is for ratings, but she does have a good show.

Patrick

She does come across as sensationalistic at times, I definitely agree that she's not the best out there. As stated she probably acts a little ignorant for viewer understanding and higher ratings.

missbishi

I've never seen her show, being in the UK, but I have seen her Twitter page and some of it is very cutting indeed. I think she clearly sets out to shock. This gets people talking and keeps viewers coming back for more.

Profit5500

Does anybody actually take her seriously? She is one of the most incompetent and annoying people on television, in my opinion.
Yeah I know who she is she is supposed to be a prosecutor which usually she is on the side of the police for most cases. I do recall her actually stating that she was not on the side of the police when the whole Ferguson Missouri and the Michael Brown cases had happened. Nancy Grace had her own TV show but I guess it got cancelled.

Rosyrain

With the Michael Brown case I know that she absolutely disagreed with the verdict and had his parents on her show after the indictment verdict. She was in tears for most of that show. The tears I know are mostly fake, but she does have passion.

shilpa123

I have read her book and I totally liked them. They were the best books when it came to reading them in high school.

TonyMHFan

I really don't care one way or another for Nancy Grace. While I don't watch her show and I have little intention of doing so I certainly believe she is a..special personality. She knows how to get views and stay in a job, that's for sure.

ally79

I can't stand the woman's personality so I don't watch her show. I actually think that she is a bit exploitative of families who are already in crisis.

Onionman

I do find her a little over the top in her crusading mindset. She always seems to know when people are guilty even if they protest their innocence. Her program isn't the healthiest of ones to watch.