Neighbor From Hell

bala

Oh hell right now I have one. Right next door to my left. I've called the cops on them a third time last month because they were breaking bottles and making a ruckus at 2 in the morning. Its been quiet for a few weeks now. Not sure what happened but I don't really want to jinx it. I hope it stays like that.
Tough and really hard,are they drug addicts as well ?
Mostly the issue gets sorted when cops peep in,this ain't an exception.is everything normal now or are you still being pestered.

helaofthenorns

Oh we have neighbors from hell! Haha. They are like an extended family. Brothers and sisters with their own families living in one dilapidated house. I don't really care the look of their house. Sadly, they are very unruly! The children are still out in the streets until 1 AM. They are shouting and playing and running. I can't sleep properly every night! Our community doesn't enforce a curfew so nothing can be done about that except have the community police reprimanded them every single day. The adults on the other hand have shouting matches every few days or so. They argue over the simplest things. There's like a drama show in front of our house every few days.