New York Man Arrested On Voyeurism Charge

Anthony

Super Moderator
Mendoza.jpg
Kissimmee Police arrested a New York man for allegedly using his smart phone to record up-skirt video of a shopper at a Burlington Coat Factory in the Osceola Square Mall on Tuesday night. Authorities said Christopher Mendoza, 37, faces a charge of video voyeurism.
A security guard caught the whole incident on surveillance. He noticed the suspect following the victim around the store, so he watched Mendoza very closely and quickly realized what he was doing.
Law enforcement said the security guard watched Mendoza load a duffel bag with clothing, then zipped up the bag and placed his phone on top of the bag.
According to officials, the suspect follows the female shopper to the register. He held his bag so the phone was positioned between the legs of the victim, following her as she moved up in line.
Karina Portillo, 19, the victim did not notice Mendoza creeping behind her. “I just didn’t feel anything, like absolutely anything,†she said.
[video=youtube_share;Stvy-ri-8GA]http://youtu.be/Stvy-ri-8GA[/video]
Eventually Mendoza walks away from the victim, grabs his phone and drops the duffel bag on the floor. As he left the building, officers were outside waiting to arrest him.
“I hope he learns from this experience, that he realizes that this is something that’s disgusting and not right,†said Portillo. "A person can look perfectly normal but yet, not right in the head," she added.
Mendoza was booked into the Osceola County Jail with bail set at $10,000, authorities said.

Last edited by a moderator:

LuckyGirl08

Such a pervert. This is the reason why I never wear skirts or dresses in public places. Men like him messes up everything for a woman. Just sick.

Gelsemium

Yeah, pretty crazy that the guys uses his time to do that... I had a friend who called the police because a guy was taking pictures from her, pretty scary too.

Sweetheart

This poor girl is so sweet. The guy is just a freak. A serious mental issue there. That is great the security guys busted him.