NH cops seek man who stole Girl Scout cookie money

missbishi

New Hampshire police are seeking a man who stole a cash box from a Girl Scout selling cookies outside her local Walmart on Saturday. Apparently he just grabbed the cash box from the girl and sped off in his car! It's unclear as to how much money was in the box but what a despicable thing to do! I hope the Girl Scout is OK after this and I hope they catch up with this vile man soon.

C is for Cash box: Police seek man who stole Girl Scouts' loot during cookie sale | Fox News

Profit5500

New Hampshire police are seeking a man who stole a cash box from a Girl Scout selling cookies outside her local Walmart on Saturday. Apparently he just grabbed the cash box from the girl and sped off in his car! It's unclear as to how much money was in the box but what a despicable thing to do! I hope the Girl Scout is OK after this and I hope they catch up with this vile man soon.

C is for Cash box: Police seek man who stole Girl Scouts' loot during cookie sale | Fox News
It is always disappointing seeing a person try to cheat those per girl scouts. I could remember a punk had the nerve to give the girls scouts a hundred that had ink on it.

Gabe

People can be so low in desperate times, but it is not an excuse or reason for their behavior. I hope an adult was with her, but you don't expect such behavior. I heard someone stole the charity box in the local library too which is low, stealing from charity is the lowest you can get. All I can say is karma.

Rainman

Grabbed the money then sped off in his car. The creep! Or is it creeps? There were two people with him in the car. Are the passengers also guilty by association?

Last month a man was arrested for stealing $300 from a girl scout cookie booth. Hope this thief also gets caught soon. No one should be stealing money from kids.