Officer Scott Patrick

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Office_Scott_Patrick-.jpg

Officer Scott Patrick with the
Mendota Heights Police Department was killed during a routine traffic stop in West St. Paul at 12:20 pm Wednesday. Officer Patrick was shot while standing next to his patrol car. The suspect fired several shots hitting Officer Patrick in the head. Scott Patrick was transported to Regions Hospital where he passed away due to his injuries.

The suspect was later aprehended in St. Paul and was shot and wounded in the process.

Officer Scott Patrick had been with teh Mendota Heights Police Department for 19 Years. He is survived by his wife and two daughters.

You can contact the following agency to send condolences or to obtain funeral arrangements:

Chief of Police Michael Aschenbrener
Mendota Heights Police Department
1101 Victoria Curve
Mendota Heights, MN 55118

Phone: (651) 452-1366

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Patrick family, friends and relatives and the community of Mendota.

Last edited:

Allison2021

Those who kill police officers, performing their duty, should receive the death penalty. Those killers are demonstrating they are in a panic. They are less able to reason. Therefore, they are more dangerous to the general public.

Muthoni

The suspect changed the lives of this family; He shot Officer Scott with no provocation at all. The suspect must have stopped being a human being a long time ago. I wish that bad people had a sign on their faces so that we can tell them apart and prevent this kind of pain. I send my condolences to the loved ones left behind.

Gelsemium

This is why police officers deserve our respect and admiration, any day on the job can cost their life. RIP.

SamClemensMT

This is the side of the story that does't get sensationalized by the media. Any day can be your last on the streets and back roads of America when you're a police officer. This is what cops have nightmares about. Condolences to officer Patrick's family and to his department.