Oklahoma Woman Bite Off Boyfriend's Penis After Argument

Rainman

A woman who thought she had been insulted by her boyfriend who said she'd "become too needy" whatever that meant, exacted revenge by biting off his equipment. According to the news report, the man who was drunk fell asleep but was jerked awake by sharp pain and found his girlfriend biting his penis off. His attempt to fight back was stilled when she struck him in the head with his laptop. She then calmly completed the "operation."

Oklahoma woman accused of biting boyfriend?s ?dick off? after he complained she was too ?needy?

"Ellis [the woman] was charged with assault with a dangerous weapon and maiming."

Gabe

What a bizarre story, I 'm sure it may have taken a while, but one can assume that relationship is over and there is little chance of them getting back together. Maybe it was better he found out how she was because most people discuss problems rather than take revenge in other ways. Legally it is assault and also it was premeditated by the sounds of things, though it will be embarrassing for the man evidence of what has happened will have to be shown and kept on record.

JoanMcWench

He should be thankful she ever went near his crotch again. Hiyooooo! I really have a hard time understanding these stories. How important is it for you to stay with this person? Important enough to drive yourself so insane you want to chomp his bits oof? I mean, c'mon, move on with your life.

Rainman

it will be embarrassing for the man evidence of what has happened will have to be shown and kept on record.
At least he was lucky they stitched it back on. There was this other bizarre case in Bangladesh where a rapist had his penis cut off by the woman he'd raped. She took the appendage to the local police station so it could be used as evidence . . .

"As he tried to rape her, the lady cut his penis off with a knife. She then wrapped up the penis in a piece of polythene and brought it to the Jhalakathi police station as evidence of the crime . . .

The severed penis has been kept at the police station and the rape suspect was undergoing treatment in hospital.
That now, would be good cause for embarrassment. But I wish more rapists would get the same treatment.

Gabe

At least he was lucky they stitched it back on. There was this other bizarre case in Bangladesh where a rapist had his penis cut off by the woman he'd raped. She took the appendage to the local police station so it could be used as evidence . . .

That now, would be good cause for embarrassment. But I wish more rapists would get the same treatment.

Under the circumstances she was the victim and was entitled to gain evidence. Perhaps some kind of justice served?

In your original case, the man was guilty of making an ill timed and insensitive remark. Perhaps this story will make men think twice before they say things now and not only what they say or how they say them. The importance of making up before you go to bed.

OMGnoWAY

HOLY **** that's like some bath salts stuff right there. Can a normal non-drugged human bite completely through that much uhhh muscle I guess it is? Seems like that would have taken FOREVER.

That poor guy :(

mrsbright

Wow, is that woman crazy. I mean.. seriously. Like mentioned before: how insane do you have to be that your reaction to hearing a critic on you will be to bite off someone's genitalia?

For the rape thing... I... I still think it's pretty brutal. But I do remember the story of how they had made these women condoms that women could put inside of them and the condom had spikes in them in one direction so that, if someone put their dicks inside to rape them, the dick would slip in but the spikes would stick on.