Omg!!!

Diane Lane

Honestly, I can't imagine someone doing anything like that near me, without me losing it and going ballistic on the person. I haven't seen the story other than here. It amazes me when people stand around and watch incidents like that and do nothing. Or, even worse, they record it, apparently in the hope of it going viral.

Josie

Oh that was hard to watch, that poor little boy :( Those people shouldn't be allowed to have children.

missbishi

To think that was the boy's father! What a scumbag. However, I doubt that this was a one-off. What on earth was the mother doing to prevent this?

Shimus

To think that was the boy's father! What a scumbag. However, I doubt that this was a one-off. What on earth was the mother doing to prevent this?

Probably hiding because if he beats children he also beats her. Beating isn't exclusive to age bracket. Dude needs to be kneecapped with a baseball bat and taken out back. I could barely watch without rage in my eyes.

dyanmarie25

Those kinds of people really don't have the right to live and walk among us here on earth. How can he do that to a little child? Beating someone who's too weak to defend himself/herself? This news really triggered me to anger.

lushlala

It's bad enough that this man was beating on a helpless child who can't defend himself. What gets my blood boiling is all the people collecting and watching, and like someone said, capturing the whole nasty incident on the phone; rather than trying to intervene. These days people claim to fear for their lives, apparently that's why they don't get involved. I just don't get why a few people never club together to 'disable" and hold onto that person until the police get there? Why not call the authorities? - and really, why film it?! I think it's in very poor taste!

thegrey1

I agree! In the time it took for the authorities to round up this jerk, the child could have been killed! I don't understand why nobody stopped him, knocked him out and held him until police arrived! And if I had been that mother, I wouldn't care if he beat me! He'd have to kill me before he could do that to my child! I've been abused in a marriage, but when he started on my kids, his a** went to the curb! Problem is, the mother is pregnant AGAIN! Poor little kids! :(