PA men caught dealing heroin at daycare center

JoanMcWench

It seems like they always use Jesus as a way of avoiding investigation. I can't even count on two hands how many times I've seen stories similar to this & worse where they decide throwing Jesus or Christ or Jesus Christ into their criminal business will thwart authorities.

Rainman

Drug dealers are getting to be more "creative." No more dealing in back streets, dark alleys and decrepit neighborhoods.

Who would suspect that anyone would be selling heroine at a daycare center? Good thing though is something like this can't be kept a secret forever. It's time those who "hide behind the cloth" or use similar tricks to engage in illegal activities learned that eventually they'll get caught.

Gabe

I heard one Christmas, a dealer was using Santa's Grotto as they were disguised and there were no cameras inside. As gifts were also wrapped, Santa would choose different gifts for different ages as well. These people have no shame dealing around children and using the areas that are 'innocent' and safe to deal.

Peninha

A daycare center? That is scary... Some parents even put it in their diapers kids, that's even worse, they are totally lost...!