[h=1]ASUS F550JK-DM112D

INTEL CORE I7-4710HQ UP TO 3.5GHZ
15.6" FULL HD SCREEN
8GB RAM
1TB HDD
NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 850M 4GB DDR3[/h]

planning to put an SSD into it.

IshieVonDyson

Mine’s an early 2014 MacBook Air, the top-of-the-line 13†option. My ex actually commented on that when he found out I had the 256GB SSD, in fact. “Oh, look at you, Miss Moneybags.†Hahaha. It’s straight out of the box, though, no upgrades. Haven’t even upgraded my OS because it’s too bothersome to do so at the moment.

I actually would have preferred to get a refurbished model like my last laptop, which lasted me eight years, but I needed something quickly and the only authorized Apple dealer in town doesn’t offer that option.

oraclemay

I have a secondhand Samsung Laptop and it seems to be working just fine. Had a few issues when I first got it and reloaded missing drivers. The only thing is the battery life is minimal. I can't take it anywhere unless I can plug it in. I just want it to last me until I can get another smaller laptop. I want something smaller and efficient, and new this time!

bala

Just got a new one a couple of weeks back.
sony vaio e series 54-sve15126
i3 processor longer battery life as claimed and exmor for PC in HD cam is just brilliant.

thegrey1

Got my little cheapo Dell that I bought from ebay about 4 yrs. ago. I had it upgraded with more ram, and it really suits my purposes. As long as I don't try to play games on it, it'll do.:cool: