Pepsi-flavored Cheetos

JayeeDolo

yeah that doesn't sound appetizing at all. lol i think soda flavored anything besides soda is a bad idea.

bala

Disgusting..!!
Pepsi if fine,and cheetos is my real favorite.That doesn't mean i would love a combine of both.It better be staying in japan.Such a wacky nation to be experimenting new stuffs with these products..
They dare not bring it to the Indian market..:p

askanison

So it will taste like crunchy Pepsi...crunchy...Pepsi. Uggghhh i can't see that going well. I'm no fan of Pepsi in the first place but it sounds less than appetizing. Bleccchhh.

Aleyah

That sounds absolutely revolting! Who in their right mind would invent a flavor like that?! It might be on its way to the shelves in our supermarkets, but I bet you it won't be on the shelves of my kitchen pantry!:cool:

ic3squid

Ew, I hate pepsi in the first place. It's just so sugary and tastes foul in my mouth, I don't know what my problem with it is, but I just can't drink it. I can drink other fizzy drinks like fanta and dr. pepper, but not pepsi. I don't think I would like to try these pepsi-flavored cheetos.

True2marie

I thought this thread was a joke. However, after surfing the Internet, I found a pic of the product you're talking about. Pepsi flavored Cheetos will come out in Japan. Depending on how well people by this product over there will determine whether or not segments of America get to taste it.

rs_600x600-130816095532-600.Pepsi.jl.081613.jpg

Profit5500

Pepsi flavored cheetos sounds disgusting and would look weird. Just leave the cheetos as it is adding soda flavor is just nasty.

Rob93FL

I would totally try Pepsi-flavored Cheetos. I love trying new, weird things. I bet they're delicious.

Ricardo187

I can't think of it as a good thing, but it must taste good and have a good chance of success, else, such a big company wouldn't launch such product. They do market analysis and such, so they must be positive that it'll be good.

Vivat

What's the point of making something that people like to drink into something else, that respectively people like to eat? People like Pepsi, and people like Cheetos, but it doesn't mean that people will like Cheetos flavored Pepsi or Pepsi flavored Cheetos. It makes no sense, honestly.

davidj96

Pepsi flavored Cheetos just sounds absolutely disgusting. It reminds me of the waffle and syrup flavored chips that LAYS produced a few years ago. I think they should just stick with either the Hot, spicy Cheetos or the regular flavor. Pepsi flavored Cheetos is just completely uncalled for in my opinion.

Profit5500

So there is Pepsi flavored cheetos for the win. I think they might be okay but I am not sure whether to try them or not. What is going to be next ASS flavored Lays LOL.

Rob93FL

What's the point of making something that people like to drink into something else, that respectively people like to eat? People like Pepsi, and people like Cheetos, but it doesn't mean that people will like Cheetos flavored Pepsi or Pepsi flavored Cheetos. It makes no sense, honestly.

These companies have so much money that they can afford to experiment with new flavors like this. It might sound weird, but I'm sure that there will be a market for it, especially in Asia.