Police in Ferguson tear gas the press, dismantle their gear after they flee.

askanison

Bu_GdSDCQAIXUGf.jpg

Look guilty much? This is not helping to assure the public that the shooting was justified. What are these idiots thinking?

bala

1. who else can it be? and 2. why did they point the camera downward if they were only worried about the lights? 3.Why did they wear gas masks,if they didn't fire it.. Everything points to them and like retards,they deny it..

Profit5500

Its just stupid how a police officer who has been on the force for six years could just have stupidly shot someone who had just a cigar in his hand. Now you just caused a public outrage and the people demand justice. Of course it had to be a minority to get killed. I looked at the Ferguson police force and it seems I don't see anyone black but maybe I might have missed some during the news on TV.

askanison

It has all been one huge cluster freak. No one in this situation has acted right, not the police and not the rioters. My mom keeps calling me quoting Fox news and I am bout to lose it on her. She is old and doesn't know there exist this thing called the internet where on it you can find true things rather than hear all the political spin and white wash.

Profit5500

It has all been one huge cluster freak. No one in this situation has acted right, not the police and not the rioters. My mom keeps calling me quoting Fox news and I am bout to lose it on her. She is old and doesn't know there exist this thing called the internet where on it you can find true things rather than hear all the political spin and white wash.
Fox News is worthless all they do is make pointless rants against certain things. I try to watch CNN since they had more validity then Fox News. There are more legit stuff you probably can find in books and the net there is no need for Fox News.

Determined2014

Some times I wonder what goes on in the mind of aan experienced police, when they do search a thing that could cause so many problems,to even risk his job,well it is all crazy.

Kate

I looked at the Ferguson police force and it seems I don't see anyone black but maybe I might have missed some during the news on TV.

Ferguson PD has three black officers, yes. I'd have to guess that they have determined it's best not to put them into the spotlight due to their own safety and the safety of their families at this time.

Kate

She is old and doesn't know there exist this thing called the internet where on it you can find true things rather than hear all the political spin and white wash.

:D True things on the Internet? Hmmm.... I have to say that I've been on the Internet for around 17 years now, and there is so much spin and misinformation and purposely incitement trash that I don't believe ANY of it any longer.

If you thought CNN and Fox spin news to their own way of thinking, the Internet is a bajillion times worse. But if there's really a site that tells "the whole truth and nothing but the truth," do share by all means! :eek:

WhyLater

I've heard it said that, during intense confrontations, soldiers and police will often get a sort of tunnel vision, where they focus on one task to the exclusion of all others. This task is often not very strategically important (like disassembling the crew's camera equipment when someone is taking video on their phone across the street). Usually this mindset develops when the opposition is seen as purely an enemy - an "other" - rather than a person or persons whose interests oppose yours. In combat, this is often instilled into the soldiers by command. For these officers, I'm guessing it was the stress and longevity of the conflict.

Not to say that what they were doing wasn't moronic. Just that they may not have been in their right minds.