Preferate meal?

FuZyOn

Mine is definitely french fries! I could eat those all day. Steak or fried chicken goes very well with them.
I also love pizza! I make some at home a lot when I don't feel like going out or ordering. I like quatro staggioni and the traditional ones.

Rainman

Much as I am not a vegetarian, I'd eat beans and rice for a lifetime. You get all nutrients you need from that [food] combination so one could eat only beans and rice for the rest of their lives and still be quite healthy. And . . . they're cheap.

Gabe

I love my pasta dishes, either will some butter or a rich sauce. Pizza is great, but I couldn't eat it every day as I used to at college, but I could happily live on pasta or noodles and then add whatever I felt like to them and eat them cold or hot.

bala

Mine would be Italiano bread and Pasta.with some jalapeno sauce and a hot chocolate drink.I could eat and drink it all day along.I in fact would love munching on it rest of my life.:p.
In terms of Indian food it will be dosa with groundnut chutney..:D

missbishi

Good old burger and fries for me. Let me elaborate, it needs to be a pretty substantial burger with cheese, bacon and onion rings. Ketchup is alo a pre-requisite!

Patrick

I'd like a nice steak, it's wholesome and natural meat instead of all those processed meats like burgers and hams nowadays. A baked potato would make a great side to that!