Pregnant Teenager Missing, Boyfriend Found Dead

Anthony

Super Moderator
SlocumOppenneer.jpg

Wyoming police are looking for a missing pregnant teenager who was last seen with her boyfriend later found dead.
A police officer investigating an abandoned car found the body in a wooded area behind the Park Crest Apartments on Wednesday around noon.
Authorities identified the victim as Charles Oppenneer, 25, of Grand Rapids. 18-year-old Brooke Anne Slocum of Saranac, was last seen Saturday, July 12, with Oppenneer.
His death is being investigated as a homicide. Police say Slocum has gone missing. She is eight months pregnant and might be related to the case.
“Obviously, we’re very concerned because she was last seen with Charles,†Wyoming Police Capt. Kim Koster said.
“Therefore we want to talk to her. We want to determine her location and whether or not she is safe,†Koster said.
Police went door to door at the Park Crest apartment complex, asking people if they might of heard something early in the morning that might have been related to Oppenneer's death.
Her frantic father, Greg Slocum, spoke to reporters. “I just know I need to find my daughter. She’s 8 1/2 months pregnant and that’s my first-born girl and my first-born grandchild with her,†said Greg Slocum.
“And I really need her to be home,†said Greg Slocum.
Slocum is described as Caucasian, with brown hair that was recently dyed teal-blue. She has green eyes and weighs about 110 pounds and is eight months pregnant. Please check back for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muthoni

It is very good that the police have taken this case to locate this pregnant teen. It is the wrong time to be missing when she is just about to deliver. It would be very sad if it is proved that she was the one responsible in the killing of her boyfriend. Let us wait for the conclusive report from the police.