Protesters line the streets of New York to Protest Trump Win

Are You Happy Donalt Trump won the election?

• Total voters

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Protesters around the country took to the streets on Wednesday Night to protest Donald Trump's win of the White House. It is no secret that many people are unhappy with the election results but around the country protesters a demanding that President Elect Trump take a softer stance on everything from illegal immigration to LGBT community to Supreme Court Justice selections. There is also a concern that he may try to overturn Row V Wade. They feel that their voice wasn't heard and that unless they are heard they will continue to protest until they are heard. Most of these protest have been peaceful but there has been a few reports of protesters committing acts of destruction.

Alexis

I am afraid that this guy is a monster who slipped through. Hitler came to power with his powerful talk. I think Donald Trump used words of hate that can never be undone. We are a nation of loving people and all he wants to do is turn us into an isolationist country.

angorb15

I think this is one of the true idiots of modern times who appealed to the true idiots who cannot accept a new and ever changing world.

ArtGlauson

While I am happy that Trump beat Hillary (she would have done nothing), I am still worried about the direction Trump could end up going in. He is a good talker but actually following through might be another story.

BadManRules

Trump has been successful at almost everything he has done. Hopefully he will bring that to our country. His points are solid, just not sure he can make them happen.

bluekknd2

How can we be happy with a president that from day one is causing protests. I know that the election was fair but there had to be someone who is better qualified to meet the needs of everyone without causing such anger between people.

BPBWessel

I have no fear of Trump, I just think he is wrong for the country. This is a government that needs some fixing but it is not one that can be run like a business. We are looked on by the rest of the world to protect and guide the strong and week alike. I am okay with wanting to be friends with our foe's, but I am affraid that Trump is going to take friendship with Putin in the wrong way. Maybe I a wrong but I don't think so.