Road Rage

cjdatk

anybody hear about the shooting down in Orlando, while the driver is driving he shoots a passenger, I guess that wouldn't count as a drive by, what could we nick name this one

Vance83

How many times have you heard of an officer in the right place at the right time to take down the scum doing the drive by shootings. They would probably run the other way

wulfman

Unreal. Over what getting cut off ? I mean I've jawed with other drivers too but nothing more than that.

Gelsemium

Here's the danger of carrying guns, the rage made them grab their guns and now they are dead, take this for fire arms supporters.

Ricardo187

Shooting people for no reason. That's so dumb that I can barely believe it. How can someone not be considerate enough to realize that it's not a reason to kill someone?

Determined2014

I would say a drive by road rage! that is very scary, road rage has gone too far and every day it becomes unpredictable, on how far one can go with road rage.

ic3squid

Drive by road rage, that's really scary. Road rage makes you really angry, and being angry can make you do some real, real stupid things. In this case they got their guns out and shot at each other, quite sad.

lei

Wow, sometimes I do get angry at other drivers but not enough to kill a person. They didn't even know each other personally, why shoot? Getting mad over someone else ignorance to the point of killing shows your own ignorance.

Ricardo187

It's indeed unpredictable and the worst is that the ones who do something wrong are usually the ones raging the most. One thing I'm sure, I don't road rage at other drivers because I never know who's inside it and how they'll respond.

wulfman

Best to ignore any aggression from other drivers. Once my friend made just a simple gesture of frustration and guy got out of his car.

askanison

I have seen it. I understand getting mad over something slight because you have had a bad day. I think we all have done it. Most individuals who are involved in these types of incidents have some major anger issues almost every time. You never hear what a kind and gentle man he was til that one guy cut him off and then he flipped out. People who do this type of thing do not need to be driving.

Muthoni

A prominent member of parliament in my region got out of his vehicle and shot the bus driver in the leg. His reason is that the bus driver was the cause of unnecessary traffic jam. I cannot remember how this case ended. Some people are so angry that they look for the slightest provocation from others to burst into fury.

Ricardo187

Best to ignore any aggression from other drivers. Once my friend made just a simple gesture of frustration and guy got out of his car.

Happened to me already. I had to drive away before he could reach me, glad that I was in a position I was able to drive, which doesn't always happen.

ic3squid

Wow, sometimes I do get angry at other drivers but not enough to kill a person. They didn't even know each other personally, why shoot? Getting mad over someone else ignorance to the point of killing shows your own ignorance.

Yeah, at the most I will swear loudly (without the windows open) and slam my hand somewhere in the car, most likely on the steering wheel.

Ricardo187

Yeah, at the most I will swear loudly (without the windows open) and slam my hand somewhere in the car, most likely on the steering wheel.
I do that a lot too, it comes out automatically when you see someone doing something stupid on the road that puts you and others in danger.

Shawn

Here's the danger of carrying guns, the rage made them grab their guns and now they are dead, take this for fire arms supporters.

I disagree. I carry a concealed firearm and I never have the urge to use it. In fact, your statement is opinionated and nothing more. Some people don't need guns, I will agree with that - the OP gave a great example of those types of people. I hope I never I have to use my firearm but I feel safe knowing that its there if I need to protect myself or my loved ones and no matter what anyone says or feels about that, their OPINION is VOID when it comes to protecting my family and friends.