Robin Williams Dead in Apparent Suicide

Determined2014

He gave us so much laughter, yet deep inside of him he was suffering, that is so sad, his death has indeed touched so many, he will be missed, I really enjoyed his movie called doubt fire, he was such a great actor.

lei

It's quiet sad how depression takes over a person. Even more sad how common dperession is getting. Depression shades things and make you feel things that isn't neccessarily true. He thought people didn't care about him and when people saw him they wouldn't go crazy over him (which I say so to). If he could only see all the people grieving over him.

sharpayvargas1

It really makes me sad that a person who make people laugh and happy can't do it to himself. They say that he was suffering from depression. The movie I remember about him is the "Bicentennial Man". The one where he was a robot and that he wanted to be human even if it would mean, he would die. In the movie, even in his death-bed, he was happy because he did not have regrets in life and that he had everything he needed and wanted. I read in articles that as people get old, they really tend to get emotional and they always think about their failures in life. I really don't know what he suffered and if he really committed suicide but wherever he is now, I hope he finally found the happiness that he's looking for.

LuckyGirl08

I grew up watching Robin Williams movies. I think the first one that I actually fell in love with was Mrs. Doubtfire. He was a marvelous actor and knew how to make people laugh. I believe if he had the right help and support than he would still be alive. Every suicide is proventable if you get the proper help. He is truly going to be missed in the movie industry.

nikkilsvgs

I was shocked when I found out Robin Williams had committed suicide. My favorite movie with him was The Birdcage! He was so funny and just humble. It is a shame that depression got him before he could get some real help. RIP Robin Williams.