Sad Story, Death of a Young Officer

LongShot

Yep, no matter how many times you hear it. You will always see people do stupid or silly things and don't consider what could happen. Hey, it happens to everyday people, celebrities, and even those that swear to protect and serve us.

dyanmarie25

Such a loss. He was very young; he would have had a great life ahead of him. I would be praying for his soul.

lushlala

This is such a sad story, a case of an unnecessary loss of a such a promising, young life. I agree with you, @Diane Lane, it's more than likely that alcohol was involved. I think that's probably why there's been no confirmation from his branch. I hate when this sort of thing happens, because I always think, surely someone could have stopped him doing something so stupid! My sympathies go out to his family and friends, may he RIP.

Rainman

He must have had something. Or maybe he just unlucky this time round. It's unlikely that he would have tried to ride a bike down the stairs unless he'd done it before. Probably like many of the other stuntsmen who die while performing stunts they've done before, this wasn't a good day for him.