So, if you won the lottery would you continue to work?

Josie

I wouldn't work. I don't see how you can get bored when you have the money to do what you want to do. I mean, sure, some people don't have many people in their lives and it would keep them busy on the daily, but I would love to just do whatever I want until the day I die. I would spend wisely, of course. Plan it all out and see what I have to work with. But I'm fine with "being bored" too.. I guess it's all in how you look at it.

Gabe

I would carry on working, but as there is less pressure I would work when I wanted to as I am freelance anyhow. Some people like to work and the extra money is a safety net.

thegrey1

Hell no! LOL If I won a moderate amount, I'd quit my job. If I won a mega-lottery, I'd pay all my friends at work $100,000 each to walk out with me.

kana_marie

Banned
No. absolutely not. Unless I only won a few thousand from the lottery. Anything under 100,000$ I would continue to work.

dez97

I definitely wouldn't, Cause at the end of the day with this economy money runs out fast. I definitely can't be living on that for the rest of my life.

downsouth

I wouldn't work. I don't see how you can get bored when you have the money to do what you want to do. I mean, sure, some people don't have many people in their lives and it would keep them busy on the daily, but I would love to just do whatever I want until the day I die. I would spend wisely, of course. Plan it all out and see what I have to work with. But I'm fine with "being bored" too.. I guess it's all in how you look at it.

Agreed. You can indulge in all your hobbies and desires. Why would you work ? Even start charity foundations if that is your thing. The world is your oyster !

Diane Lane

I would work differently. I would of course, consult with professionals, so the money would work for me, and would last throughout at least my lifetime. I would make provisions for those I care about, but, I would also create at least one foundation to help those in need, which I would spend time overseeing. I would also work on resolving one unsolved crime I'm aware of, through increasing the existing reward, but also, by developing a team of experts to re-examine the evidence, much like the team of Cold Justice does, so hopefully the family would finally be able to rest.

dyanmarie25

Yes. I work as a freelance writer, and writing is more of a passion rather than a job, and I like doing it, so of course, I would keep on working.

Rainman

I think winning the lottery would give me the financial security I need to do the work I've always desired to do but can't at the moment because one needs to spend a lot of money to reach many people. And that's what I want, try to get people be "better people" . . . so they can change the world.

So I suppose if I won the lottery I'd be working more than 15 hours a day. I'd get all the rest I need when I'm dead.

FuZyOn

I would, but I'd use some of the money to start a business about something I really enjoy doing.
I'd probably start a web design and video editing company and just work for it as a hobby, not as a job.

bala

Why would i want to.?
I have loads of cash behind me and i really will only feel lazy to even get up from my cushions.:p
get me the lottery first u ppl,will then deicde later.

Rosyrain

I would need something to do to eat up some of my time, so I would probably work part time doing something that I loved and enjoyed. Never again would I go to a job I hated though. My dream job would be to be an artist or do something craftsy. It would not matter if I did not get paid much to do it.

May102014

It depends on how much I win. If it is a huge amount, I want to start up a business probably a restaurant that is affordable for the common people. I am tired of people telling me what to do, of office rules and regulations and everything that has something to do with office environment. I want to be my own boss and lead my own business.