Someone on my Facebook posted this pic

askanison

This is adorable :D

odAiiYE.jpg

bala

This actually was EPIC and i really had a laugh riot seeing this.Thanks to you..:D.This goes on to prove that,men,even if they grow up,their "toys" remain the same.If you know what i mean.:p

My cousin has a young boy that's obsessed with vehicles already. He is always showing up in the feed dressed like a little cop riding around in pretend cars. It's really funny, and I think he's going to grow up loving vehicles just like his father does.

Profit5500

This actually was EPIC and i really had a laugh riot seeing this.Thanks to you..:D.This goes on to prove that,men,even if they grow up,their "toys" remain the same.If you know what i mean.:p
Reading this post makes me think of that as well. It is true men do love their toys so taking them away makes them feel defeated.

bala

Reading this post makes me think of that as well. It is true men do love their toys so taking them away makes them feel defeated.
Ah,you could interpret it that way too,but i meant to say.."Boys never grow up.They just get older and their toys become expensive..:p
I would hate it if they take away my bike and car from my life.They have struck an emotional bond with me..:p
Hbu..?

rgrimes

Well, as boys get older their toys get more expensive. Imagine trying to explain to your wife that you need a new car to ride in...

Ricardo187

I never met a boy that didn't love cars. It's always been a man thing. Women usually drive because they need to, while men drive because they LIKE it. This picture is just too cute to be true, hahaha.

Peninha

Haha, really cool picture you found there @askanison, I bet he was speeding and the police caught him? DUI is unlikely... :p

ic3squid

nice one. all i get on my facebook page are retard friends taking photos of themselves

Same, 15 year old just taking pics of themselves semi-nude, their damn profiles are set on public even. I bet some stranger than just look them up, see those pics and then find them in real life and do bad things to them. It's just sickening.

askanison

A man's obsession with car's usually starts at a very young age. My son loves Hot Wheels and has since he was 3 he is 11 now and is already talking about what type of car he wants to drive when he hits 16 lol. Boys and their toys indeed.

ItsZiggy

This just goes to show that if you give any man a police car, they're going to play with the sirens :p

Profit5500

I never met a boy that didn't love cars. It's always been a man thing. Women usually drive because they need to, while men drive because they LIKE it. This picture is just too cute to be true, hahaha.
The people in my town drive because they have to and have no other choice. The kid in that pic looked disappointed when he got caught.

Muthoni

A picture can be interpreted into a thousand ways. At first I thought that the baby driver was in a traffic jam. When I looked closely I wondered if he was asleep on the wheel because his nap time was upon him. Whichever way you look at it, it is just so adorable that it made me smile.

LuckyGirl08

I have seen this also on Facebook. It is so cute. When I seen the picture, there was a caption on it saying "Oh lawd, I'm going to jail now."