South Dade High Student Arrested For Raping Teacher

Anthony

Super Moderator
studentnash.jpg
A South Dade Senior High student allegedly choked a teacher at the school until she lost consciousness and then sexually assaulted her, according to authorities.
The incident happened inside the school, just a couple of hours after it ended. Police say Victor Nash, 18, reportedly grabbed the teacher by the shoulders and threw her to the ground.
According to a police report, She "told him 'No' and to stop." Nash "body slammed her to the ground causing her to hit her head."
When the teacher lost consciousness, Nash reportedly pulled down her pants and underwear and had sex with her. When he was done he placed the used condom in her purse. He took her cell phone and tossed it into the trash can. He grabbed her car keys and stole her vehicle, said police. He was found driving five hours later by police.
[video=youtube_share;GRMkQDm5At8]http://youtu.be/GRMkQDm5At8[/video]
The United Teachers of Dade said in a statement that it was "shocked and dismayed" at the attack. "Our schools should be a place of safety and serenity, not only for students, but the adults who work there as well," it said.
Nash has been charged with attempted murder, sexual battery, strong arm theft and grand theft. He is being held on $62,500 bond.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gelsemium

That guy looks really a bad person, not smart too, putting the evidence in the purse, I hope he stays in for a long time.

Muthoni

Sometimes I wonder if the things people eat in the morning makes them mad at a certain time in the day. He rapes the teacher, puts the used condom in her pulse, throws her phone in the trashcan and goes driving in her car for hours. He will have enough time to think about his actions. I am so sorry for this teacher.

LuckyGirl08

He must not have been a very bright student. He was wanting to get caught for what he done. Any person in their right mind would not have left the used condom, with their DNA on it, in the victims purse. Now days, school is not safe for anybody.