Stranded On a Island, What would you bring?

Key343

So your stranded on an island for two years and you can only have 3 thing with you. What would you bring or have?

jesuslover0314

If I was stranded on an island and I could only have three things they would be,
My Family because I would want some people to socialize with..
Truck loads of banana's because I want to eat healthy and act like a gorilla/monkey while I am there..
And last but not least a solar powered go kart so I wouldn't have to walk everywhere I went.

dyanmarie25

If I were stranded on an island, I would bring:

1. Taylor Lautner because he is my ultimate crush of all-time and I wouldn't mind being stranded on an island if he were with me;
2. 500 gallons of drinking water because it's essential;
3. Books because life would be meaningless without literature.

lushlala

Let's see, I'd bring more or less the same stuff as dyanmarie25:

- All my family and favourite people
- A lot of food and water to last us that whole duration
- A whole lot of reading material to keep myself entertained

Josie

I would bring a tent. Flint. And a bedding set lol. That about covers my comfort there.. shelter, warmth and something to lay my head on and cover up with at night. I don't need distractions from nature.. I would be fully happy living on an island with nothing and would likely hide when they came to get me when the two years was up ;)

wameyo

If I were stranded on an island, I would bring:

1. Taylor Lautner because he is my ultimate crush of all-time and I wouldn't mind being stranded on an island if he were with me;
2. 500 gallons of drinking water because it's essential;
3. Books because life would be meaningless without literature.

I echo almost the same sentiments. I'd bring good books. A beautiful girl to keep me company and loads of water. For the rest like food and shelter I guess I'll have to adapt.

bala

A lady..gf for "entertainment" and company
A Communication device,a satellite phone ,maybe
Of course..truck loads of food.:D

GlacialDoom

Apart from supplies required for survival, I'd only need a boat. If it was a luxury yacht, it would be fantastic - I would be able to search for land and civilization in style and luxury!

Gabe

Apart from supplies required for survival, I'd only need a boat. If it was a luxury yacht, it would be fantastic - I would be able to search for land and civilization in style and luxury!

I like the idea, then you could live on the yacht and you would have everything you needed. As most people said they would need a companion, books and I would bring a pan to cook with. That's only if the yacht option wasn't available of course. I wouldn't really need anything else if there was no one else around.

bala

Lolz..nothing for food then eh..??
Or do you want a luxury boat with everything equipped..?

JoanMcWench

Well, not entirely sure of the rules here seeing as I can bring as many people as I want or truckloads of food. Let's pretend I couldn't do that. Let's pretend it's only three things. A chicken. A pregnant hamster. Ryan Gosling.

jeremy2

Interesting. That would be my iPhone six,tons of sunscreen and a years subscription of vogue magazine.

Rosyrain

I would bring a glass piece or a mirror, so that I could make fire using the sun. If I were on an island for 2 years, I doubt that a lighter would last that long. I would also carry a machete with me and a pot so I could cook and boil water. I think those are the most important 3 items.

Rainman

I couldn't live without:

1) Anything that will keep me warm at night.

2) Some tools which I'd use to build something, since shelters/houses don't come pre-made on Islands.

3) A friend. Just one because I've never needed more than one.

IshieVonDyson

Tom Mison, Tom Mison, and Tom Mison.

Okay, okay. Probably a mirror, the biggest pot I could find, and a towel. Sorry, Tom.

FuZyOn

A healing kit, lighter, laptop and phone (i have unlimited internet on my contract, I just hope they have coverage there). I'd bring a lot of useful supplies and food too, plus clean clothes.

Rosyrain

I couldn't live without:

2) Some tools which I'd use to build something, since shelters/houses don't come pre-made on Islands.

If you are ever to have just one really close friend in your life, you are a lucky person. Some people think they need to have a lot of so called friends in their lives, but really only one best friend is all you need. I like your list.

bala

I couldn't live without:

2 sounds a requisite 3 to an extent.

For 1,you could just get ur blanket in a wishlist nah :p
Or a woman :p if you prefer..:p