Summer is almost here

TheScorpion

Summer is almost here. I'm going to be getting into my car soon and drive to a couple different states. What are some of the favorite states that you guys like to visit? How about your least favorite state?

Aleyah

I'd like to go Tampa, Florida & Williamsburg, Virginia. My least favorite would be the state which I reside in would be New Jersey.

bradyjim86

New Jersey is quite beautiful, however the gun laws suck, too congested and property taxes are off the chart. Where is the least congested area to go, does anyone know?

Gelsemium

I'd love to visit both Hawaii and Miami, I love the beach and those Caribbean waters are dreamy!

Profit5500

I would love to visit Brazil especially Rio De Janeiro. I would like to attend the Carnival that they have every year.

bala

Its going to be winter here and our summer days are all but over.I might make a trip to Delhi and shimla in the coming days.Maybe a trek..The rohtang pass maybe..

ItsZiggy

I live in Florida so I'm pretty set where I am, doesn't get much better. I especially love the heat so I feel right at home. I grew up in Maryland though, and I'd say it's my least favorite state, not for any reason other than the weather though.

Josie

I'm not a fan of any of the States, but I'll be visiting a few cities here in Canada. Otherwise, I just like a laid back summer with a bunch of outdoor concerts/festivals thrown in. My favourite time of year :)

aparsons

I'm actually from Canada, but less than an hour from the border. I usually go into the USA 2 or 3 times over the summer for various road trips. Usually stick to the East Coast, as that's what's closest to me. Would love to visit the West Coast one day!

Gelsemium

A couple of weeks ago was so warm that we went to the beach. The day was great, but the outcome was bad, we all got a cold!

dyanmarie25

It's already summer here in my country, and I don't think I'll go to the beach. I am looking forward to just staying at home for the rest of the summer vacation. It's called staycation. The big city is actually pretty good during summer because everyone is on the beach. There'll be no heavy traffic: less pollution and less people.

bala

I live in Chennai,India and i drive off to Ooty/Kodaikanal on a weekend to beat the heat.I chose places based on the fun factor involved and the weather there.Any hillstation shd suffice for spending the weekend.
How do you guys keep away from the scorching sun.?