Suspect Stabs People On The Street

Anthony

Super Moderator
attachment.php

Police are looking for a woman who is suspected of randomly stabbing two men on the street of New Orleans. The incident happened around 8:45 p.m. on November 30th on Decatur Street.

The surveillance video captures the woman walking past two men, turn and then allegedly stab them with an unknown sharp object. It also shows the suspect turn around a few seconds later to see their reactions.

"She was poking random pedestrians with an unknown sharp object," New Orleans Police Department stated.

Authorities describe the suspect as a white female, brunette hair, approximately 5ft 6ins with a thin-medium build and is thought to be in her 30’s. They believe she may be suffering from mental problems.

Both victims sustained minor cuts which are not life threatening.

Please check back for updates.
[video=youtube_share;3L_LNLXAmEU]http://youtu.be/3L_LNLXAmEU[/video]

Attachments

• suspectstabs.jpg
    suspectstabs.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1,652
Last edited by a moderator:

Muthoni

This is a good reason to make eye contact with people on the streets. There are crazy people everywhere. She woke up and decided to attack random people for her own twisted reasons. It is unfortunate that these two men going about their business got injured due to her craziness. The world is getting so dangerous that we must all be on guard when we step outdoors.

Gelsemium

This really scares me, we never know what we will meet around the corner, nothing like having our eyes wide open and avoid strange looking people.

pattycake

Why did those people not do anything and keep going? The guy on the bike didn't even stop, and the other one just turned around and then kept going. Some really odd behavior for somebody who was just randomly stabbed with something.

Gelsemium

Well, if I saw someone with a knife I would think about twice before stopping and endangering my life, maybe.

pattycake

Well, if I saw someone with a knife I would think about twice before stopping and endangering my life, maybe.

But it couldn't have been a knife because I didn't see anybody she stabbed bleeding. And come on, as quick as men are to beat up women? Grown men do nothing about a woman sticking them with something? I find that to be very strange. It was probably just a rubber object.

Onionman

Again, nothing ceases to amaze me in terms of people in need of help walking the streets. No one knows why she did it but clearly there's a negative narrative running around in her head. I hope for everyone's sake, including hers, that she gets found and gets help.

dolittle94

Hold the phone. These guys got stabbed by a random on the streets and they didn't realize that something had passed the skin barrier until when? I can't even... just wow. I mean don't get me wrong, I think the one doing the stabbing is crazy, but if someone had poked me randomly on the street, sharp object or not, I'm going to confront them with what the heck there problem is.

Strykstar

It's interesting how the victims don't seem to really notice what happened when she stabs them, either they only felt it after or they were in shock.

Sweetheart

Interesting, it doesn't seem like she got anyone though. It's like she is trying or taking a poke. If she stabbed them they would have went to the police looks like they just got the video of this. I mean if somebody stabbed you and casually walked away you would report it. A woman walking around with a knife is a little more than a mental illness. She has probably been assaulted and is acting out. I am not saying it is right what she is doing. There is more to this than we see. She has either been assaulted or I am getting the impression that perhaps someone is compelling her to do this. Like a mind control thing. I don't know it's weird.

jeremy2

This is a good reason to make eye contact with people on the streets. There are crazy people everywhere. She woke up and decided to attack random people for her own twisted reasons. It is unfortunate that these two men going about their business got injured due to her craziness. The world is getting so dangerous that we must all be on guard when we step outdoors.

That woman definitely has mental problems and the sooner she's taken off the streets,the better.It's unfortunate that two civilians got hurt and though not seriously,the scenario would have been different had she had a gun.