Suspected Dealer Charged With Bestiality

Anthony

Super Moderator
Jenna-Louise-Driscoll.jpg
A 25-year-old woman has been charged with bestiality after police found a some shocking videos on her phone which allegedly showed her having sex with a dog.
Police were investigating Jenna Louise Driscoll for drug trafficking. When they searched her phone for evidence of drug dealing, they discovered three videos that showed her having sex with a dog.
Driscoll who is from Brisbane, Australia, has already appeared in court and was granted bail.
She has returned to her home, however authorities have not taken the dog out of the house.
“This isn’t something you’d normally expect, it’s quite unusual," said Mark Townend, CEO of RSPCA Queensland. "The last case I can recall was a few years ago, it certainly isn’t something we hear reported often."
Townend also said they can only take action and remove the dog from the home if they could prove cruelty or that the dog was tormented. “The RSPCA would ideally like to get a dog out
of the situation if bestiality was happening, but to operate under the act we would have to prove those two things. “We’d try to do everything we can to help the dog if that is the case,†Townend added.
Driscoll is scheduled to appear in court in December.

Attachments

• driscollcharged.jpg
    driscollcharged.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 887
Last edited by a moderator:

mimsee

So the other day I was reading an article here about a man molesting his female dog. The dog was immediately removed from his house. Why was this woman's dog not taken out of her home!?!? This is just ridiculous. They have video evidence of her molesting the animal. I am extremely disappointed.

pattycake

So the other day I was reading an article here about a man molesting his female dog. The dog was immediately removed from his house. Why was this woman's dog not taken out of her home!?!? This is just ridiculous. They have video evidence of her molesting the animal. I am extremely disappointed.

It seems like a lot of people are really coming apart and are out there.

warmweatherwoman

Dogs are helpless against abuse. And this constitutes abuse. Who else is going to save the dog if not law enforcement? Animal rights need to be enforced and the abuse of animals needs to have strict fines and repercussions for it to end!

Peninha

Drug dealing and abusing animals, I suppose she's going to stay for a while in prison.

caparica007

Yep, that seems to be the case. She looks like a pretty girl, a shame she could have made a better life for herself.

dolittle94

So is this gonna be a thing now; getting high on drugs and molesting our pets. I know that it happens, but Jesus Christ, come on! No this act was not 'quite unusual,' it's freaking sick. I not only feel sorry for that poor animal, but I also feel sorry for the girl (obviously she is messed up on multiple levels, physically, mentally, and morally).

shandrum

I read this yesterday, and I couldn't even comment. It's just down right sick! My question is "why is the dog still in her home?" She obviously has mental issues and abuses drugs to the point that she has relations with a dog and video tapes it, not just once, but three times???? This dog should have been taken out of her home and any other animals that she owns.