Teacher found drunk, pantless

Anthony

Super Moderator
nopantsteacher.jpg
Police in Oklahoma arrested a teacher earlier this week for allegedly being drunk and not wearing pants during the first day teachers reported for school.
Lorie Hill was arrested Monday on suspicion of public intoxication. Co-workers say they walked into the classroom to find Hill intoxicated and partially undressed.
Other teachers said Hill walked into school and did not check in where teachers were supposed to report to.
Hill confessed to police that had been drinking earlier, and they found vodka in her vehicle.
“When our officers interviewed her, she did admit to having some vodka yesterday morning before she came to school," said Wagoner Police Chief Bob Haley.
School officials said Hill will miss at least her first week of school. They declined to comment on her personnel matters.
Police have charged the suspect with public intoxication. Authorities say they couldn't charge her with DUI because there was no proof she drank on her way to school.
[video=youtube_share;qO7INtQKxF4]http://youtu.be/qO7INtQKxF4[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Gelsemium

I don't think this woman should be allowed to teach anymore, she is totally scary and unbalanced, a poor example in any school.

Muthoni

This case would not have occurred if the teacher decided to take a sick day off. The problem with alcohol is that it diminishes the thinking capacity of a person. I have firsthand experience on that one! What I do not understand is why she did not have pants on; could she have had an accident?

Strykstar

I agree with Gelsemium, I don't think she should be allowed to teach children again, this is completely unacceptable behavior, what if a child had walked in on her with no pants? Luckily it was her co-workers who found her.

kita

I heard some people usually go to work drunk or had a shot of glass or two for some reasons but this incident is unacceptable not just she goes to school drunk but without her pants on. I don't know what causes her to act that way, i guess she's just in deep trouble. She needs some help though but for now she must face her wrong doings.