Teenager Rapes & Kills 6 year old

laurelbell85

I blame the parents for this 17 year old's actions. I mean, the parents should have stepped in when they saw mental instabilities within their child. This does not negate the fact that a crime was committed, however, as someone that is studying this type of behavior in college...this could have been prevented if the parents had stepped in and got their child help.

jeremy2

This is just barbaric and the teen should face the full force of the law.My heart goes out to the family and friends of the little girl and i hope justice will prevail.

c9h2ua

That is really a sad story. How can a teenager be that cruel?
It just doesn't make sense. Can't image if that is my daughter and how sad i could be...
I hope there is a way to let the boy to feel the pain of that girl and her family!!

LitoLawless

Wow! Reading things like this just breaks my heart. I don't understand why someone would even do something like this. It's like some people just have no shame what so ever. I hope the little girl's family is OK. She barely had a chance to live life.

weepforsweep

Child molesters should be put in solidarity confinement. Whenever they have the drive to molest a child, they should just masturbate.

mrsbright

What kind of mental illness did this boy have? Did he think he could get away with horrors like this just because he was still underaged?
That's horrifying, the poor child... !

Kamarsun1

This is so sad and I'm really lost for words. We are in a crazy day and time, and life just does't mean that much to some people. We need more people to get into the the minds of the youth before this happens, there are usually signs of this behavior prior, but the key is to notice them before hand.

missbishi

Well this is messed up, and if he did this I am sure he would not have an easy time in jail, even the other inmates would want to rip him apart.

This is so true. He'd have to go to add. seg. and I think even the rapists there would be pretty disgusted by this!

As mentioned though we must have substantial evidence before we start pointing fingers. Condolences to the family of the child and I hope that the one responsible is brought to justice.

A really good point, although it can be hard to keep it at the forefront of your mind when a topic is so emotive.

Kittyworker

Wow. My heart goes out to both families. I really hope this kid gets the right treatment he needs. If he had a history of mental illness I will question whether it was safe for him to be in public places. Just a tragedy for everyone, there is no winners, no justice in a story like this.