The evil that people do...

missbishi

Oh my word, what an awful story. I am so thankful that the passer-by heard the baby and that he was relatively unscathed. You're right though, I highly doubt that this came completely out of the blue.

mrsbright

Wow, I was confused at first, thinking that the 5 yo kid on the pic was the one who killed his mom and threw away his lil' brother. Did not register for a while that there was another son (and 25, makes more sense). Really wonder what went into him... This is disturbing.

thegrey1

Yeah the story WAS confusing at first. I thought they were talking about the 5 yr. old as well. It would be horrible to think a 5 yr. old could do something like this, but in this day and time, I wouldn't be too shocked!

lushlala

I agree, this story wasn't very well written! It's just all over the place and very confusing. But I'm just grateful that the baby was found and came out of the whole thing unscathed. It's a shame the mother lost her life in this callous manner. Let's hope over the next few days some details will fall in place so as to allow us to piece the whole story together. I hope that the 5 year old is found safe and sound, and that the arrested son begins to talk about what drove him to this!

Rainman

It's unclear what the motive for the murder was. But whether the man had reasons good or bad for wanting his mother dead, the little child [his brother] shouldn't have been thrust into a dumpster and left there . . . to die. If the murderer had planned to turn himself in all along why the hell not take the child with him to the police precincts?

But would such a psychopath even care?