Three Wishes!

helaofthenorns

Imagine: As you were walking home, you came across a lamp. Believing that there is a genie inside, you rub the lamp, and voila! The genie asks you for three wishes. What will you wish for? genie-lamp.jpg

Muthoni

If I am only allowed to ask for things for me then I would ask for complete happiness, to be young forever and lots of riches so that I can enjoy the new life to the maximum. If I was allowed to ask for something for someone else I would ask for the end of poverty, a disease free world and endless love for one human to another.

LuckyGirl08

My first wish would be to have my mother back. My second wish would be that all of the orphans would have a great family that loves them. My third wish would be to have plenty of money to live off of for the rest of my life.

stevesxs9

My Three wishes. 1 Prosperity for my entire family, 2. Stamp out starvation and 3. Shelter the homeless worldwide.

bala

My first wish would be to have my mother back. My second wish would be that all of the orphans would have a great family that loves them. My third wish would be to have plenty of money to live off of for the rest of my life.
I really was moved.Goes on to say how reckless i have been in treating my mother.i just thought of what life would be without her...and i really was moved to tears.
I have been having tiffs with her for a decade or two now.
I would wish that "my mom" stays with me forever..because if she does,then i have "GOD' beside me and automatically things start to pour in...
I will ask for riches...but trust me..i will donate every penny to the orphans..
and at last,i will ask the world to be rid of all diseases...

Whitewolf2578

I would just wish for infinite amount of wishes. Everyone is wishing for world hunger to end, well you don't need a genie for that we just need to teach these people how to grow their own food. I am shocked no one likes gardening in those areas, the soil is like super rich.

PhilA

I would ask for infinite wishes. Ok, I know thats cheating so:

1 - a lot of money :)
2 - perfect health or myself and my family
3 - an end to poverty

ha, a bit random., I Don't mean to seem selfish but I didn't want to do classic stereotypes wishes.

dostava

1) World peace. It seems like with all the commercial interest in war only a divine intervention would cure the humanity of the disease that is war.
2) Equality of all people, regardless of their skin color, sexuality, gender, age, political or religious views, family background, language they speak and so on.
3) A chance to go back in time and slap my younger, whiny and servile self straight and tell him to stop being such a useless waste of space.

True2marie

OMG. Based on my life today, I'd wish for . . .

True love.
Genuine friendship.
$20 million dollars.

Yes, I'd focus on getting myself right.

oraclemay

I would ask for many more wishes. Then I could not only make wishes for myself, but for the rest of the world too! There are so many people suffering all over the world, I would take some time out to look at exactly what is needed so that I can make wishes that will truly have a positive affect on the lives of those in need.

DancingLady

That really is a hard question. I guess I would ask for enough money so that I wouldn't have to have a job so I could do full time ministry without having to raise support. A small house that looks inviting an makes people want to come and visit. For my digestive problems to never come back again.

JoshPosh

Banned
First wish would be the end of all religions in the world

Second would be to send every person I hurt in this world a hall mark card apologizing for being a jerk

Third, 1 trillion dollars worth in Gold. Gold is the true currency of the world. Not that monetary note that people carry

nikkilsvgs

My 3 wishes would be.
I would want my dad to be 100% pain free.
To live without the worry of financials, ever.
For peace in the world.

Jokester050288

My first wish would be to have all of my traffic violations removed. My second would be to have a second chance in school. My third would be to have enough money to buy my mom, brother and wife anything they desired.