Time of sleep

sharpayvargas1

On-duty, what time do you usually sleep at night if you have a day duty? If you have a night duty, what time do you usually sleep? For how many hours?

milyjohnson

I would be surprised if police officers can get much sleep since they are always on duty. I know my brother said he doesn't get the chance to get much sleep because he always has to go in. My friend says she manages her time so she can get to sleep as well as spend time with her children.

Lexi

With shift-work it isn't easy to get quality sleep. And if you manage to then you aren't doing too much during your day before the next shift. I have a friend that sleeps her days away and never has time to do much before her next shift. She can never get to sleep right away once she is home.

Definitely weakens relationships I can tell you that much! :/

bala

With a night shift it is impossible to quality sleep,because the intervals differ from time to time,but whatever may the circumstances be,you really cannot afford a sub 7 hr sleep.Moreover even if they are off duty,they might be called...Lexi i really should second your thoughts,because it really does weaken bonds.