Trolls

kwalsh477

Where do all the trolls come from? It's fun to watch the Police Officers have some fun with them.

lei

Why does everyone say trolls? I don't know, they come from their parents.. just like any other human being lol.

Ricardo187

Usually from youtube channels, I must say. Saw that prank where Roman Atwood and VitalyZDTV faked drag racing with super cars in-front of cops? It's hilarious.

PhilA

Usually from youtube channels, I must say. Saw that prank where Roman Atwood and VitalyZDTV faked drag racing with super cars in-front of cops? It's hilarious.

Those pranks are quite funny sometimes.

What trolls are you talking about? Just in general, or some on the forums?

Whitewolf2578

They come from the deepest corners of hell mostly. I take it you are talking about people who "Troll" and by Police Officers handling them, you mean those on this forum right? Yeah that is probably funny to watch.

bala

Reading through the comments made me ask this question...Do rolls really hurt feelings,because i have seen people taking it lightly.For instance Alia Bhatt,an actor is the trending troll in the country.She just shrugged it off saying she loved it all.
FYI,she is very weak in G.K..doesn't know even the president's name,nor simple questions.