Anthony

Super Moderator
The alleged veteran, identified as 44-year-old Cornelius Davis, claimed he was a sergeant major in the U.S. Army. But the two Marines apparently thought Davis' uniform didn't look right.
[video=youtube_share;COolIC3QLf8]http://youtu.be/COolIC3QLf8[/video]

jimdurran

This jackass is disgracing the uniform. His metals hanging on the left didn't seem to be properly displayed either. Glad to see the Marines calling him out. Semper Fi

cjdatk

Leave it to a couple of Marines to call him out. That is a disgrace to every soldier who served and died and currently serving. This fake is probably someone that is lacking attention and never amounted to anything in life and wants to show off to friends and family. I don't think he even answered the question correctly about his job as a Sgt. Major

Vivat

For somebody to be walking around like that, demanding respect from people for things they haven't even accomplished? What a regular scumbag. It's good that there are people who can see through these things for what they are, and can call them out.

ic3squid

I don't understand why he would do that, was he trying to make himself look like a hard ass or what? I don't understand why, but luckily those marines called him out on that, still feel sorry for him though.

Profit5500

This jackass is disgracing the uniform. His metals hanging on the left didn't seem to be properly displayed either. Glad to see the Marines calling him out. Semper Fi

Man I have seen something like this on the show "Operation Repo" with a fake Army guy. Its disgusting how low people would go to disgrace proper military personal fighting to protect our lives. Good thing the real deal was there.

bala

This guy is childlike in his answers,what he is doing is clearly wrong,but he is a simple man..he didn't achieve it,so he doesn't deserve it..but i guess he needn't be locked up for something similar to a prank.

Gelsemium

The problem is that it's a serious offense to make belief with military uniforms, that is why it was locked up, but he was probably better off in a mental institution.

ItsZiggy

What a disgrace, anyone in the military impersonating an officer can get up to 3 years confinement on top of a dishonorable discharge, I can only imagine how royally screwed a civilian is.