Utah Woman Hit By Two Trains During Vehicle Pursuit

reesek8

A woman was involved in a wreck with two trains on Sunday morning, and police said the 29 year old woman was fleeing police when the accident occurred.
[video=youtube;QgXc0IooufY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgXc0IooufY[/video]

bala

She couldn't be any luckier to be alive.You need crap loads of luck to survive a wrek by 2 rains..Maybe..a good advertisement for a Mercedes..:D
Can't believe it at all actually..!!!

fareakyman

Wow, she was incredibly lucky! But that is what you get for fleeing. She should have stopped while she had the chance. I'm happy she got to live and right her wrongs.

Determined2014

What! she was willing to get hit by a train in the name of fleeing from the police, she is very lucky to be alive, I bet she will not be trying that again.

ItsZiggy

Trains don't give way for much of anything, so if you decide to run from the police, try to avoid them if you can.
And this is why.

But I'm confused, how does everyone seem to know she's alive? Maybe I just missed something.

PhilA

If she is alive that's great. It is a tragic situation, but like other people have said only bad things will happen if you run from the cops. I really don't like seeing this kind of stuff without understanding the whole back story, I will be looking for more info on the woman.

Ricardo187

Being hit by two trains while in a pursuit is both bad luck for being caught and good luck for being alive. Hahaha.

bala

What! she was willing to get hit by a train in the name of fleeing from the police, she is very lucky to be alive, I bet she will not be trying that again.
She must have had a brainwave,an act of stupidity,to endanger one's life rather than just surrendering.
She really had he guts,but that is not what you do against the cops,she got one time lucky,next time,she should be lying dead if she ever tries.

Ricardo187

She must have had a brainwave,an act of stupidity,to endanger one's life rather than just surrendering.
She really had he guts,but that is not what you do against the cops,she got one time lucky,next time,she should be lying dead if she ever tries.
She probably panicked though. I mean, why did she evade in first place?

askanison

I have never understood why someone runs. They will catch you one way or another. Why run? You just add to the charges they already have on you by running.

Profit5500

I would not feel bad for the lady she ran from the authorities and this was the ending result. She could have been much worse had she not had luck on her side. I think sometimes some people are just blessed by God and don't even know it.

Muthoni

There must be a reason why it is said that no one can outrun the long arm of the law. It is so unfortunate that this young woman died before her time because she could not obey the police. I send my condolences to her loved ones who she leaves behind.

LuckyGirl08

I would not risk my life with on coming trains just to get away from police. She is very lucky to even be alive. I am sure that her charges will not matter to her because she is so thankful to even still be on this earth.