Verdict in George Zimmerman, Trayvon Martin Murder Trial

admin

Administrator
Staff member
george-zimmerman-night-of-shooting-no-blood-on-jacket.jpg
Well the day has finally come. The State has rested and the Defense has rested. The closing arguments have been made and now it is up to the jury of 6 women to decide what the outcome of this long awaited trial will bring. The George Zimmerman Verdict: Should George Zimmerman be cleared of all charges? Should he be charged with 2nd degree murder? She he be found guilty of manslaughter? It is hard to tell. I don't really see how he can be guilty of any of the charges he is facing, mostly because Florida has ridiculous laws in place. I blame Florida for Trayvons murder and here is why. Florida makes it extremely easy to get a concealed carry permit. Lets assume that like many other states they only allowed people to posses a concealed firearm if they are involved in a profession that requires one or if you can show that by not having one you would be unjustly harmed by not having one. Even when you are in a profession that demands a concealed carry permit you have to jump through hoops to get one. Lets assume that Florida had similar laws. Does anyone really think that George Zimmerman would have followed or even gotten out of his car if he was not legally carrying a weapon. Based on the fact George Zimmerman who by his trainers position was not a very capable athlete would most likely have waited for the police to show up to do their investigation. With the existing laws in place it gave George Zimmerman the courage to get out of his car to possible pursue Trayvon Martin or possible to try to get a street address to better describe the position where he saw Trayvon Martin.
The prosecution has tried to state that George Zimmerman should be guilty mainly because he was not in any danger when he was involved in some sort of altercation with Trayvon Martin. That is not a valid argument because no one can tell what fear George Zimmerman was in during the altercation no more than you feel my pain when I stub my toe. I am not sure that anyone could say that you need to have your eye gouged out or your skull cracked wide open to decide the fear you would be going through to be valid fear of death.
Trayvon-Martin.jpg
I do want to say the the Martin Family. Our deepest sympathy goes out to you. You were there to feed Trayvon, clothe Trayvon, teach Trayvon, comfort him when he didn't feel well, go to PTA meetings for him, teach him how to grow as a man and more. Your loss gets lost in this entire media circus. I completely understand why this has turned into the case it has and I am sad that you have to suffer even more throughout this entire process. I can remember when this first happened. I was new to Florida having moved here 3 months earlier. When this happened, it was mentioned in a 20 second blurb on the news. I said to my wife every time I heard this "how does a civilian kill another person and not get locked up in any fashion" . Whey don't they atleast make him get a week long physiological evaluation? Pretty crazy law that says a civilian has the right to kill another person (self defense or not) and doesn't have to get at the very least an evaluation. I know if I killed someone even if they were breaking into my house, I would need some physiological help.
<center>neighborhood-watch-trayvon-martin.jpeg1-460x307.jpg</center>
Again to the Martin Family, you have my deepest sympathy and prayers. I am a white middle aged man and don't feel this is a racial case, but it is a complete tragedy that should never have happened.

images.jpeg

Attachments

• zimmy1.jpg
    zimmy1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 79