Video: Dealership helps fallen cop's widow keep his truck

admin

Administrator
Staff member
  • A local car dealership honored the memory of an officer killed in the line of duty by helping his widow hold on to his truck.

STEFFAY08

Wow! That's awesome. I'm glad to hear that officers have a brotherhood type of bond and will still look out for another's family EVEN when they have passed!!!

taki

That is wonderful news and I am sure the vehicle will help provide for the family in question. Far too few businesses today seem to care about individual tragedy in this day and age. My sympathies to the family and my respect to the dealership.

Ricardo187

I'm glad some people still care about others and not only about their own business. People seem to be very selfish now-a-days, this is a sign of humanity.

PhilA

Good to see some positive news for once! I love hearing stories like this, restores ones faith in humanity.

bala

Actually if I heard this right it was the employees not the dealership who kicked in the money to pay the vehicle off.At least someone did a good thing for law enforcement..Had i lived around i too would have done something big.

KrustyKrabella

Ahhh. The world could definitely use more feel good news stories like this. It's always so refreshing seeing people act like compassionate and thoughtful human beings. It doesn't hurt that it's good publicity for them either! Win-win!