Walmart parking lot gunfight

missbishi

Gabe

Parking lots can be a dangerous place, but again it's gun culture. Too many people own them for the wrong reasons. I feel for store employees as people don't realize it's just a job and when they leave they should not be harassed. I have experienced this myself which is why I hate retail work, when you see a customer they can be mean to you out of spite.

FuZyOn

I saw a similar situation at a nearby Walmart too. Two guys were harrassing some employees and making racist comments about their color for no apparent reason. I'm glad that things didn't evolve into gun shots.

Rainman

A gun fight with police. How stupid can some people be? While harassing a store employee was an offense, engaging police in a gun fight certainly made everything much worse. What did they expect? Overpower the police and flee scene? And how long would it take before they were arrested or mercilessly gunned down?

For some reason, I am humming that Internet hit from a few years ago...."These are the People of Walmart"......

Seriously though, I know one Wal Mart around here that is notorious for drug deals, it's right off a very major highway with easy off and on to said highway. I'm kinda glad that is no longer " my " Wal Mart I go to a different one now.

dyanmarie25

Why don't people just respect one another? I think that everyone of us deserves that, whether you are a CEO of a big company, or just a regular employee working from 9 to 5. Learn how to respect and you'll be treated the same way.

PrideKidd

@LadyOfTheLake I cannot get that tune out of my head now, thank you. lol. I have seen multiple fights in Walmart parking lots over the years while I worked at a few. I can not believe they would have a shoot out with the police though, how stupid can you get? Walmart Parking lots or any parking lot can be dangerous. Always take precautions while entering or exiting a store or building.

thegrey1

What I don't understand is what is it about Walmart that drives people insane? I think most of them are perfectly normal until they step out of their cars! Then, BAM! All of a sudden, they have to run to the restrooms and set up meth labs, but only after smearing feces on the walls! Then back out to the parking lot for a gunfight! It's freakin' weird!:D

Determined2014

What is happening to the world, there is no safe place anymore, no matter where you go, that is crazy, eight family memebers, they should all be arrested and charged for causing such a scene.