Anthony

Super Moderator
If you live in or passing through Ocala, Florida you can face $500 fines or jail time for wearing your pants "too low" around the waist. A new ordinance has just passed unanimously by the city council.
[video=youtube_share;g_qwWcBYHIw]http://youtu.be/g_qwWcBYHIw[/video]

lalalola

This seems serious, which is the sad part. I feel like it violates the freedom of speech at one area, but it will also be very nice to see unsaggy pants. It also pulls in the part of being told what to wear and not being able to express oneself through clothing though, which isn't very good.

Ricardo187

Well, seeing that you expose your underwear when you use "saggypants", it can be considered as improper, though, they're taking it aways too serious. I'm completely against saggypants and would never use pants that way, but I can't really be bothered to care about who does it. I mean, let them, they're the ones looking ridiculous, not me.

As long as there is no skin I don't see why sagging your pants is a problem. There are much more revealing outfits and clothes that women (and some men) wear and I don't hear anyone complaining.

JayeeDolo

Yeah I agree that people's pants shouldn't be sagging that low. Especially since some of the things have been wayyy low. But at the same time, there should be other alternatives. I don't see anything wrong with fines because that's a good idea but jail time is a bit much just because of low pants.

While I am tired of seeing grown men wear clothing like this, it's not my place to tell them to go to jail or pay a fine for it. They really shouldn't be considered law breakers unless they're exposing skin in that area that's not appropriate. Otherwise, they're a lot easier to catch if they do something wrong because if they try to run they'll just fall over!

Profit5500

I am surprised to hear this is happening in Florida. I know the gangs and thugs are not liking this ordinance. Well I guess that means things would go to being more conservative like it should be.

Profit5500

I think $500 for sagging your pants would not fly in California. I never know when California would adopt a similar law except the fine would probably be around $1000.

I think $500 for sagging your pants would not fly in California. I never know when California would adopt a similar law except the fine would probably be around $1000.
More than 30% of people in Cali sag their pants so something like this there would make the state pretty mad lol.

rgrimes

I don't really understand the whole fad about sagging your pants, just why do you do it? no-one wants to see your damn dirty underwear soaked in sweat, it's quite unpleasant. I remember I watched this video about a guy who was driving by a guy who was sagging his pants and shouted at him.

"Pull up your pants!"

"Ay f*** you!"

The sagging pants guy started running after the car, then tripped over and fell down because of his sagged pants.

Ricardo187

I don't really understand the whole fad about sagging your pants, just why do you do it? no-one wants to see your damn dirty underwear soaked in sweat, it's quite unpleasant. I remember I watched this video about a guy who was driving by a guy who was sagging his pants and shouted at him.

"Pull up your pants!"

"Ay f*** you!"

The sagging pants guy started running after the car, then tripped over and fell down because of his sagged pants.

I so remember that video, hahaha. Well, it's just a senseless habit that probably works for teen men to dribble teen brainwashed girls to like them, but on grown men it just becomes worse. But then again, how is that someone else's concern? If you don't like it, don't look at them. If you know them, feel free to tell the you don't like it, but hey, it's like fining people for wearing a certain haircut, just doesn't make sense. Isn't that the country looking for easy money too? Because such fines would give the country some cash, until everybody gets to know the new law.

halberg

Welcome to the POLICE STATE. Soon you will be fined for wearing your hat sideways cause your considered a possible gang member just like special colored clothing.

Determined2014

That is a great idea, it is about time they came up with a law regarding this sagging pants issue,it had just became a little too much.

ic3squid

I don't really have any quarrels with sagging pants, but it's such a damn stupid idea. No-one, not even your damn grandma wants to see your underwear in public, it makes you look stupid and a gang member.

Profit5500

I think it is good that something is being done with the sagging pants it is annoying seeing someone else's butt. I think that someone is thinking about class. I don't think the sagging folks would not accept the new fine for sagging pants.

wulfman

Everybody in my high school used to wear it so that half their boxers showed. Stupid ass shit. So uncomfortable too.

Profit5500

Everybody in my high school used to wear it so that half their boxers showed. Stupid ass shit. So uncomfortable too.

Obviously it was uncomfortable to my eyes too. I could remember even going to Modesto Junior College there were some dudes sagging their pants. I was surprised that none of the girls on the campus said anything.

Ricardo187

Obviously it was uncomfortable to my eyes too. I could remember even going to Modesto Junior College there were some dudes sagging their pants. I was surprised that none of the girls on the campus said anything.
Some girls seem to like it, somehow. These guys usually get to date sluty girls anyway, so it's similar.

grantcal

Does anyone really think pants below you ass is a good look. Does this look make you a TUFF GUY, or do you think that other people will think your tuff. I think they are A**holes

Edreid567

What a shame. If anyone remembers seeing video from back in the 1950's to 1960's most men wore suits and dressed well. Now a days there are too many slobs