What are some succesful excuses people have used when being pulled over by you?

Ispanico

I had a friend who was a cop a couple of years ago. He told me the best one he had heard was when a guy, who having been pulled over for speeding and asked why he was driving that fast, said, "My wife is going to get pregnant tonight, and I very much want to be there when it happens." He received no ticket!

I also heard a story about a
guy being pulled over for speeding. The cop was taking his time running the info, and by the time he approached the window, the guy's dog was in the driver's seat! The cop looked at him and he said, "Officer, I told him to slow down but he wouldn't listen." The police officer laughed so hard that he almost peed himself. Needless to say, he let the guy go.

thegrey1

I had a friend who was a cop a couple of years ago. He told me the best one he had heard was when a guy, who having been pulled over for speeding and asked why he was driving that fast, said, "My wife is going to get pregnant tonight, and I very much want to be there when it happens." He received no ticket!

I also heard a story about a
guy being pulled over for speeding. The cop was taking his time running the info, and by the time he approached the window, the guy's dog was in the driver's seat! The cop looked at him and he said, "Officer, I told him to slow down but he wouldn't listen." The police officer laughed so hard that he almost peed himself. Needless to say, he let the guy go.

These are great! If I was a cop, I would've let both of these guys go as well. Priceless!