What are you addicted to?

bala

In terms of food items,it is coffee and chocolate.I never can get over craving for it.The taste of both are so luring that i often end up eating a box of chocolate or sometimes 2-3 glasses of coffee.Thank god i am not into any drugs/alcohol/cigarette,lest ..i can't even think abt it..:p

darcup

Drugs... LOL just kidding. I'm addicted to tea. I like green tea the most, earl gray sometimes. I need tea all day every day.

Ricardo187

I'm addicted to Coffee. If I don't drink my three coffees per day, I'll have terrible headaches and feel sleepy/lost all day long. The caffeine is addicting.

Profit5500

I am addicted to being on the Internet everyday. Its like I have to be on the Internet everyday or I feel like I am out of place. A few weeks ago we lost power to the house so I had to use my dad's smartphone to browse the web until power came back.

ic3squid

I'm really addicted to coffee, drink like 3 cups of it every day. Just can't stand my day without it, it freshens me up and wakes me up, a good start to the day.

Profit5500

I'm really addicted to coffee, drink like 3 cups of it every day. Just can't stand my day without it, it freshens me up and wakes me up, a good start to the day.
I cannot drink that coffee it just does not help me. I remember trying it the first time I had a bad taste in my mouth for days.

askanison

I used to smoke a pack a day and thankfully was able to quit that. I would guess my biggest addiction would be the internet. I can get online and just lose myself on Youtube, Reddit, or some wiki i have discovered. I probably should go out more.

Vivat

If it can count as an addiction, stimulants in general: I use them in order to boost my own thinking. Some people have told me that after a while I depend on them to think at all; For me this doesn't hold true, unless I use too much and as a result have to recover by using less and less.

If I'm an addict, I'm a bit smarter about it than others, I guess (moral is to not be an addict in the first place).

ic3squid

I used to smoke a pack a day and thankfully was able to quit that. I would guess my biggest addiction would be the internet. I can get online and just lose myself on Youtube, Reddit, or some wiki i have discovered. I probably should go out more.

Congratulations on quitting your smoking addiction! I guess you would of felt really great after finally stopping smoking after so long, my addiction is the internet too, I'm always browsing something on the internet at any time of the day.

babyleans

I'm addicted to coffee. I absolutely love coffee, especially at night when i'm getting ready to watch some t.v. But over the last few days i've been liking it less and less and I don't know why. I get a nauseating feeling.

davidj96

Were all addicted to something, even though some of us do not want to admit it. I myself, am addicted to gummy bears and grape fanta. When you combine the two, the flavor is just unbelievable in my opinion. I'm also addicted to tropical fruit smoothies and Hershey bars, but not as much as gummy bears and grape fanta. :)

ItsZiggy

Coffee, mainly, since I quit smoking anyways, otherwise coffee would've been 2nd on the list of my addictions.