What are you currently reading?

shilpa123

I am reading two novels simultaneously and both of them are by John Green. I love his books and try reading as many as possible. What do you enjoy reading usually?*

Nate5

I'm currently taking a break from reading a Murakami novel to catch up on the A Song of Ice and Fire series. I'm tired of having my friends threaten to spoil it for me, and it's time this stopped. I just finished the third book and I'm utterly heartbroken. Please, GRRM, finish the series now!

cranberry87

I am currently reading Lord of the Flies. It's a classic and I don't want to miss reading this one. Everyone I have ever spoken to who has read this book absolutely loves it! I just started it and it's looking good!

GlacialDoom

I am currently only reading required romanian literature for school, and while some of it is good, about 75% is very boring and is usually about stupid teens doing stupid stuff and then feeling bad about it while writing in their journals.

mimsee

I recently got into Game of Thrones (I know, I'm about four years late on this) and I love it. I just received all of the books in the mail yesterday and I am really enjoying them so far! The first book is so accurate to the first season it's unreal.

Patrick

Adultery by Paulo Coelho. For those that don't know this author, he's a lot like Mitch Albom, writing inspirational stories. Definitely give the Alchemist a try if you haven't, it's one of my favorite reads of all time.

jeremy2

I am reading two novels simultaneously and both of them are by John Green. I love his books and try reading as many as possible. What do you enjoy reading usually?*

Am currently reading the fifty laws of power and Rich dad Poor dad.These books are highly motivational to me and give invaluable insights into the lives of individuals who have made it in their lives and give advise on matters related to wealth creation.

TonyMHFan

I'm currently reading Michael Connelly's The Lincoln Lawyer. It's one of my favorite books, I've gone through it a couple times previously as well. I really enjoyed the movie adaptation it had, though I haven't been very motivated to catch that again.

bala

Excited to be alive by TT Rangarajan.Such a splendid book and its worth every penny i shelled out for it.It helps you realize what you are with such ease citing real life examples. Exemplary to say the least.
Kudos to the author..:p

Cutter710

I'm currently reading How to Make Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie. It's such an interesting read, and for a guy that's coming out of depression it helps lots. I recognize where I've tossed friendships to the side. I've noticed how my behavior repels the same exact people I need in my life at this very moment. The book educates you in every day etiquette that's so much more than just business sense. I recommend this book above all else.

TonyMHFan

I'm currently reading Michael Connelly's The Lincoln Lawyer. It's one of my favorite books, I've gone through it a couple times previously as well. I really enjoyed the movie adaptation it had, though I haven't been very motivated to catch that again.

Since I'm nearing completion on The Lincoln Lawyer I have started reading 'The Associate' by John Grisham. Can't say I've ever been disappointed by a John Grisham book before.