What are you doing right now?

ally79

Right now I am reading this forum in between working and watching The Closer on Amazon. I am also in the middle of steaming some chicken and cauliflower for dinner when my husband gets home from work.

shilpa123

I am just doing nothing much. I think I like to sit idle and stare at the sky to try and do nothing much. I totally love the calmness around me.

LitoLawless

I'm actually thinking about what I'm going to eat right now. I'm also browsing around this forum, as well as checking my email.

Peachdejour

Very interesting thread topic! Well, I just got back from driving my daughter down to visitation with her dad. Four hours driving in total. I am hurting pretty badly, so I took a hot shower and took out the dog. I ate my burrito and took my night meds. I am now laying under my big comforter in bed waiting for my night meds to kick in while chatting on forums and facebook. It's been brutally cold here and I've been fighting off the tail end of a head cold that won't stop coming. In other words, I'm hermitizing.

Profit5500

I am just watching the classic movie Predator. I am surfing the web looking through my email for anything new that I can read. I am watching a Geico ad on TV. Also, I am looking for work at home jobs that pay hourly.

mrsbright

I'm trying to stay awake so I can get back to a normal sleeping rhythm where I don't fall asleep at 8AM.
I'm also writing, on forums, and trying to figure out what kind of article to publish for my personal blog, and if I should make new blogs.
I'm playing Bookworm on the side, I have ten zillions tabs opened, one of them has Netflix and Orphan Black started and I'm hungry.

fliktor7

Interesting thread xD
Right now I'm looking and writing at the forum, listening music (metallica) smoking a bit and waiting for a pizza for dinner.

Josie

Right at this moment, I'm typing my response to your question. I just finished my first sentence and now I'm working on my second. Whew, that was a tough one, here's another. Now I'm thinking about how to close my paragraph. Nothing coming to mind, so maybe I'll just go out with a BANG....................

FuZyOn

I am just chilling, browsing some forums in hopes of finding something new and informative. I also plan on watching a good comedy movie tonight, didn't really decide which yet though.

Shimus

Honestly I'm working online to try to make ends meet. Selling whatever old memorabilia I can, writing for money (content editing) are just some of the few things I do to pull in an extra cent or two to keep me from freezing on the street. Lack of jobs around the area that can only be remedied by transportation and a license (of which I have neither) kind of limits me. I feel like packing my clothes and trying for a better area for employment because I feel like no matter what I do, it doesn't matter.

Other than that, watching some shows while I do said work.

oraclemay

I am working online as that is how I earn my money. I freelance for a living and spend lots of time on inmteresting sites.